A Penny Arcade strip you like and why

Is hyped in lots of places. I don’t want to ride that wave, with that comment I opt-out of the hype wave. Its not a bad game either, I am not saying is bad.

image: Imaginary sandwitch.

This is exactly how I feel about Lasik.

Also: those sick fucking bastards.

Protip: if you have to take parenting advice from Gabe, you’re probably doing it wrong.

I like how adorably chipper that little girl is in the first two panels, only to be perplexed & disappointed in the last one, perhaps confused by Gabe’s potty mouth.

Some people are really mad of the last PA kickstarter.

stuff in here, seems related

Pokemon gets the best of them

It’s a decently-humorous gag… and the type of humor/writing of their’s that I appreciate. But I don’t care for the recent “Ren & Stimpy” style artwork.

“Recent” being 3+ years at this point. I have to admit Gabe’s mouth in the last panel is disturbing and distracting. Maybe the point is that Gabe is the real monster, and the teeth are part of that?

I think Monday’s comic may have been an even worse example of the utter bizarreness of this art style.

I think we’ve raised the idea of trolling before. That had to be the case for Monday.

In general I’m not a fan of the new art direction I’ve been seeing. It’s almost like he’s trying to get more expression from the characters, but just ends up with oddball expressions, which then give less accurate conveyance of expression.

Today was worth it, if anything else, because it’s one of the rare times where they draw themselves with their real life aspect.

PA is old enough for a driver’s permit now.

In honor, they redrew this:

Like this:

Well that’s weird.

God Gabe did their hair (when viewed from the front) weird back then.

They should have replaced SIN with BF4 in the new version.

I got a good laugh out of this one. “Who dares disturb the WATER KING!”

The ones from the last two weeks has been pretty good, a small return to quality from some years ago, imo

I do not agree.

I do, I laughed quite a bit at the last batch actually, especially the dice one. Super true.

I didn’t like the dice one. Not because of demon-haunted dice, but because the punchline doesn’t do much for me. I guess he’s poking fun at Internet comments?