Age of Wonders 3

FWIW this is significantly discounted (75%?) on the Paradox store now, so anyone who doesn’t have it should jump in now!

Which we already knew!

Getting closer! ;)

OMG YOUR BUMP IS A TRAVESTY!

Bump foul. Ten point penalty for Gryffindor.

You monster.

There was a new patch today wasn’t there? Bump seems allowable in that case. ;)

Oh don’t even get me started on releasing an album…When new video games can be downloaded for free via Youtube, and it’s sanctioned by congress, let’s talk.

I’m going to pdxcon :). Shall I take pictures for you guys?

YES! Tell Lennart I said “Hi”.

I’m not sure which is more cruel. This bump or a Bannerlords bump? Both should bring severe ostracism. :)

That’s awesome! Yeah, pictures and any info you can get your mitts on!

OK, this is what I heard from the grapevine. Spoilers tags for those who don’t want the surprise, er, spoiled:

EDIT: On second thought, why ruin the surprise at all? Only a short time to the official announcement.

Oh you evil person!

What was the spoiler? PM me?

:-)

It was just the full title and the setting. But I’m not a fan of leaks in general and felt a bit dirty after I posted it (though I’m assured it’s 100% correct).

It isn’t the plot to a movie and it is only a rumor. Post it in a tag.

PM please!

Assume it’s no rumor. What’s the consensus around here for this kind of stuff?

It isn’ta big deal in my experience with video game leaks.

We have entire threads dedicated to hardware rumors and speculation, video game reveals way before they are shown at E3, etc. If you are really worried just put it in a spoiler tag so folks can make up their minds. It’s been long enough for this particular project, I promise you know one is going to be screaming at their monitor that they wanted to wait until Paradox Expo to find out.

Yeah, I was mostly thinking of the guys at Triumph. But I guess that as long as you treat this tidbit as wild speculation (which you should, even when it isn’t) it’s ok?

Spoiler:

Summary

Age of Wonders: Planetfall
4X. Turn-based. Sci-fi setting.