Agents of Mayhem - Volition's post Saints IP

I’m loving the game so far, but there are some things keeping it from being perfect. The game is missing alot of ambient sound and music… don’t know if its a bug or they seriously had a budget issue and cut it from the game to just ship it. And with the framerates, I dropped the shadow details and got a good 30-40fps bump to 70ish with everything else maxed, on a 1080. Game looks Overwatch nice. But seriously? most of the cons on the game shouldn’t detract from an otherwise very good action/rpg shooter (I’m about 25% thru campaign). It’s definitely in the 8 or 9 out of 10 range for me.

As Tom has already pointed out, the meat of the game is the combat and the mix-up of heroes and moba mechanics. Alot of the game reminds me of a shooter version of Darkspore (somewhat underrated and forgotten). Like Darkspore it has the gameplay and mechanics down pat, but does it have enough content? For me, it seems to be enough. And it has replayable missions, a difficulty slider, loot, and character progression (you can level post 20). What else do you fucking need? The game could use a mission scoreboard… or maybe i missed it?