Android Games Thread

Me futzing around early this morning on Vendetta with the cat on the car in the garage to prove something or other:

FYI, on sale for $3.59

That’s an easy decision with the $3 credit I had laying around. Thanks!

Is WotL the only FFT game on Android? I don’t want to replay WotL again so soon.

WotL is the only one of the three FFT games to see a port to any other platform.

I think I installed a Fire Emblem game at one point. It was too complicated, with IIRC different campaigns, menus, modes, DLCs, IAPs, whatever. And everything way too colorful and busy. I gave up and uninstalled it.

Woo, glad I finally checked this thread. Think I managed to use my google credit just under the wire.

Rome: Total War is now available for android at the google play store. $9.99

Neverwinter Nights for Android is on sale for $1.99!

Do note that they suggest a 7" screen as minimum for NWN:EE (ie., tablet). I was tempted, but only have a 5.5" screen on my phone.

It’s fine on a 5 inch phone. Beamdog does a phenomenal job on their mobile ports and this one is no different. Actually it’s currently better than their PC version since they integrated truetype fonts and keyhole character view.

Great to know! I have quite a bit of fake google money, and maybe finally something to spend it on.

I mean, for $3, what the hell. I’ll do it just to support Beamdog, who really have done a great job with all the EEs.

I am looking for a good single character RPG / Adventure game, preferably open world where you can level up and really develop your character. Can anyone recommend a game for me?

If sci-fi is acceptable (as opposed to fantasy or w/e), I’d recommend Star Traders: Frontiers.

It is. Ill have to check it out.

Hmm, it doesn’t seem to be a single character RPG, at least from the video I saw of it.

As much flak as it is getting, Elder Scrolls: Blades might fit what you’re looking for. Not quite open world though.

Otherwise there is a fantastic port of Knight of the Old Republic on Android for like $10. Completely moddable and everything.

The main character is the captain, who can hire/level up the crew and ship.

If you want an old school Elder Scrolls type game, try The Quest.

As noted in the Cultist Simulator thread, it is out now on Android- $6.99, but only $4.49 or something for the next week. I’m playing on my ancient Nexus 7, and it’s great- haven’t tried on my Nexus 5x yet.

Solar Settlers is out for Android. If you’re not familiar with the PC version, this is sort of a stripped down scifi 4X from the developers of Militia and Minos Strategos.