Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Or: All Good Animals Cross to Switch)

Got wisefool and Scott D in the master list :-)

Sell yer wood block chairs here! 1440 bells, 6 softwood. I’ll open my gates in a few minutes and promise to not detain anyone this time.

Ok airport is open so I can travel finally!

rowe
SW-4643-0206-4231
Apples

rowwwwweee accept my request and I will come bearing gifts.

I think I’m open now.

Cheers, sent you a little pressie, hope you dont have 1

How do you guys know what your hot item is?

Timmy or Tommy or whichever can tell you, and there’s a sign out front. You have to actually sell one to discover the value, though. I think it’s always double.

You need to upgrade the shop (after you hand in 30 iron)

The real money is tarantulas. Paid off my 398k loan today after spider hunting last night for an hour.

Supposedly you can make them spawn on a Mystery Island at night by getting rid of all the other bugs. (Cut down all the trees, destroy all the rocks, pick all the flowers/weeds.)

Will try to see if I can do this tonight.

Thanks for adding me ; )

Island name is COVIDity.

Burrbon is my switch account name.

Uh oh. My gf is now playing the game independently from me, including after I went to bed last night. I think it may have its hooks properly into her now that she’s got an actual house to decorate. . .

My island hotness is frying pans for 3k if anyone wants to stop by… pretty lucrative sale😀

Sending out a bunch of friend requests. So if you see one from Burrbon it me : )

SW-6033-4046-2927 my island is Sichult and we have oranges.

@ArmandoPenblade

Ohhhh, that’s nice. Mine is Bonfires for like. . . 2.8k? For 5 Sticks and 10 Wood it’s not terrible, but it’s obnoxious to gather that much wood.

edit: also, my oranges, peaches, and cherries finally all grew in. Not a ton of any of them yet, but I’ll hopefully be assembling a proper orchard this week

Calvin tells me you get interest on money in your bank on the first of the month, so I’m saving all my monies for a few days and will pay Nook off next week, get that sweet, sweet free bells! :)

Spider profit interest sounds good to me!

Sorry I meant to have it open for awhile, but like you… my Switch got commandeered by the wife =)

A whole 0.5%.