Another terrorist attack

I’m glad that alleged shitheel was incompetent.

200 dead in two truck bomb blasts in Mogadishu, Somalia. No one claimed responsibility yet.

Something happening in NYC.

All over?

New York City police are responding to reports of shots fired in lower Manhattan on Tuesday afternoon.

The NYPD said one person was in custody and “no others outstanding” in its preliminary investigation.

Mayor Bill de Blasio’s office said he had been briefed on the incident and that first responders were on the scene.

Police activity blocked parts of some Manhattan’s busiest roadways near the World Trade Center memorial site.

Looks like Manhattan police shot a guy who drove a rented truck down a bike path hitting and killing several people. Driver is in custody after being shot by police.

hurr maybe we should pass truck control durr

Fox News already reporting that driver was shouting Allahu Akbar, in their headline of course.

News conference on now. Too early to discuss affiliation of driver. He’s in the hospital with gunshot wound or wounds. 29 year old male. He made a statement upon exiting the truck, they are labeling this a terrorist attack because of what he said.

He had “imitation guns” they said. Airsoft or something like that?

The truck ended up between two big schools. There will be a lot of stuff posted on youtube.

BB gun and a paintball gun.

Edit: ABC reports that authorities are confirming him yelling Allahu Akbar.

Never thought I’d see my high school be mentioned in associated with an attack like this. Pretty crazy

You went to Stuyvesant? I almost did, but for some reason got spooked by the neighborhood and went to a Catholic school uptown instead.

I went to Erasmus. You artsy fartsy types.

Of course the guy is from Tampa. Damn it Florida. Well, originally Uzbekistan.

Edit: Adding a lot more cops to the Village Halloween Parade. Trucks full of sand at cross streets.

Ex-commish Kelly says the parade is a finite space. Heavy weapons teams and full coverage every step of the way.

So he jumped out of the car with two fake guns and yelled Allah Akbar. I am guessing that it’s less of a real terrorist act as much as hoping for suicide by cop. But I’m sure that won’t change the media and government’s narrative…

Well he did kill eight people. So far.

And? The Las Vegas shooter killed more and yet everyone tried to tip toe around not calling it a terrorist act.

These times the term “terrorist act” has a very specific meaning and does not just mean someone murdering more than X people.

White supremacists can rest easy knowing that the white guy in vegas killed WAY more people than this muslim douchbag.

I’m not going to jump to conclusions personally. He’s alive and will be questioned. How about waiting for him to tell us where his head is at. Up until now I’m just passing on what I heard and saw on TV.