Anthem - BioWare's take on Destiny

Loved ME3 multiplayer. I played with a bunch of QT3 people.

Dragon Age: Inquisition multiplayer was good too.

I think that Anthem is more than likely to be another EA Loot crate fiasco. I’d like a really great game in the quasi MMO shooter genre, but I have very little faith that the EA accounting team wont turn in into a train wreck.

I have two words for you

LOOT

CRATES

So… what are all the people leaving BioWare that we like doing now? Maybe they’re all starting a secret little game developer?

New blood post from Casey Hudson -

“We create worlds”, wasn’t that Origin’s motto back in the day? Anyway, interesting that they’re aware that there is a contingent of players who have no interest in a “shared experience” and that they’re thinking about how to accommodate this. No doubt this post will be followed by a dozen “Fuck BioWare” posts, but I’m still interested in what they do.

Seriously, what’s with the “fellow humans”?

Maybe he’s covering something up?

I know! I feel left out.

Programming Zuckerberg's smile

Well that is certainly a tease.

That was… disappointing.

You could take the same snippet of video and post it in the Destiny Twitter feed and I’d never question it.

That was another thing I was thinking, wow that is very … reminiscent of Destiny. And I am way too burned out on Destiny to get excited by that.

My sister hates FPS games in general. We have a few we can play in small snippets, survival games mostly, she is excited about this game so I am all over it. If they go full battle royale or something though I am sure that will kill it for her and me.

Not sure what i was supposed to take form this snippet though.

You’re supposed to be intrigued. From the EA link in Telefrog’s post, looks like there’s a deeper look at the game coming on the ninth and a full trailer as well.

Teaser trailers usually come before everything else. I already saw some actors run around and talk to each other in and run into a storm or something months ago. I was expecting more after that, not less.

That’s what I’m saying, this is a taste of that they’re going to show you at E3. If that doesn’t do it for you, ok.