Anyone drawing on tablet?

I settled on Procreate as well after trying out a few of the more popular offerings. The simple UI means there are a few touch actions that are easy to miss and don’t have generally have an alternate way of doing them. Things like undo(two finger tap) and the methods for drawing straight lines and other proper shapes(draw a line and hold without lifting your stylus or finger).

Where are all the drawings? Come on, people!

My son made this using the iPad instant note feature. :)

I’ll put in another vote for Procreate.

Also from what I’ve seen the vast majority of professional artists that are drawing or painting on an iPad are using Procreate, which means there are a lot more Procreate examples and tutorials out there than anything else.

Thanks everyone! Sounds like a strong consensus.

That’s pretty impressive! Notes is great and all, but it’s hardly a drawing app. I would say get him a proper app, but from what I know of you, you probably already have a bunch.

Hah, I do—Procreate and MediaBang are their favorites. They don’t have the passcode for the Pro so sometimes they just draw in an instant note instead of asking to be logged in, probably because I don’t always say yes.

Man, XP-Pen prices are really nice with you being able to get a drawing tablet with a display for so much less than it would be for pretty much any Wacom tablet let alone a Wacom Cintiq. I’ve been really enjoying Procreate on the iPad Air though, and Nomad Sculpt. I’ve been looking at Huion for a while, but never pulled the trigger. XP-Pen though, might get me to finally do it.