Archer

The point I was trying to make was, fighting or fucking (and yes, obviously they fucked in the elevator), Pam was wearing Archer the hell out.

Thankfully nope:

It WAS the season finale though, as far as I know. So we’ll have to wait a while before more Archer goodness.

Presented for your perusal, Adam Reed discussing every episode of Season 3 at the AV Club: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.

You can dress like Archer on the cheap here

Does anyone have this available streaming yet?

Netflix only has seasons 1 & 2 at this time.

Amazon Instant has S3 for sale.

You can dress like Archer on the cheap here

OK, that’s just weird. Not least because you can get a second-hand dinner jacket for less than that.

Gone to outer space
To shoot that dick bag in the face

Domo arigato
Archer roboto

Source: Uproxx.com

“Good Morning. Here Are Nine Clips From The Upcoming Season Of ‘Archer’!”

Season 4 to begin 17 January, 2013.

Despite lack of discussion, season 4 debuts tonight, same Bat-time, same Bat-channel.

I’m very excited, especially after Aisha Tyler was on The Indoor Kids this week, whetting my appetite. I’ve been avoiding the preview clips so it will all be fresh. Hence the lack of discussion.

OMG YAY! So much TV is coming back! It warms the cockles.

Yeah, in the last two weeks Archer, Justified, Robot Chicken and Castle have all come back. Still ages to go for Doctor Who and Arrested Development, though.

Supernatural and Arrow too! Wheee!

Oh awesome.

I can’t believe how much I enjoy this show. I ignored it for the longest time because it just looked stupid.

And you know, it is stupid, but it’s my kind of stupid.

Anka: I’m from Germany, where the age of consent is 14.

Archer: What is it, the Alabama of Europe?

Fuck you, space.