Archer

Damn you DVR for not recording that!

PHRASING!

It’ll probably pop up on Hulu pretty soon, if not already.

Archer runs on a 4 week Hulu delay. >:(

I’ll just have to wait for it to hit the video on demand in a day or three.

“I say no union!”

“Confederacy forever!”

I don’t know how it is on your service, but on Comcast here in Houston, FX, following the cable tradition, runs every episode of every show they ever air like eighty thousand times before the next week. If you’ve got your system trying to pick up only “new” labeled episodes, you won’t catch it, but if you browse the schedule you might find the specific episode.

So is this show just going to become Arrested Development + H Jon Benjamin? Because I would totally watch that.

It’s got some AD alums on it, but it’s much, much…erm…saucier than AD…

Also, they can say “shit” and flip people off, because this is FX.

Random Question: Why the hell does ISIS even have a locker room? I was watching the episode where penises were touched with one another, and this occurred to me.

To have a setting for that specific scene? ;)

This show totally had me at “I would prefer not to.”

Bartleby references – and coming from Archer, of all the characters. :)

God, that one killed me.

I haven’t seen an episode of this I haven’t laughed out loud at. It’s the new Venture Brothers. Glad to see it got renewed.

I love how Archer has a martini shaker in his hand at least once an episode. In fact every character is getting great development every episode. But we haven’t seen Wodehouse in several episodes. Archer’s mother is actually a hilarious character.

“Phrasing! Phrasing!”

and

“The tactical-neck”

Oh, and literally just as my date for the night was showing up and we were kissing, this line came up:

“You can’t put a price on good pussy.”

Sigh.

Another good episode this week. And I know they referenced the Lemur before, but did anyone else think that Woodhouse’s scene with it was a shout out to another put-upon butler and his rodent friend?

Of course, that could just be the absinthe talking.

This episode reminds all of us to wear our seatbelts.

“Revenge anal.”

These sites don’t appear to have been posted yet in this thread:

http://www.dangerzone.me/

http://yyyup.com/

Sat through the entire first season in one day.

Those are awesome. :)

Yay!

I never tire of hearing Lana saying “yyyyyup!”