Ark: Survival Evolved - Dinos and Leveling Survival Game

There is if you have admin.

See here:

Then the section on “unlock all Tek Engrams,” and expand that section. Those are the admin commands you need after enabling cheats.
TAB - opens console
enablecheats
… run those commands.

The best part of the Steam version (besides quite a bit more mods and more updated) is that we’re all pretty laid back on the cluster servers. It’s PvE, well upped resource gathering, faster leveling, better dinos, quicker on just about everything related to the game. We typically form one or more tribes just so everyone can get to each other, and sometimes we’ll group up for difficult things, like bosses or dungeon runs. I can play for hours all by myself, or if someone else is on and I need help, I can ask.

Since it’s a cluster, you can use beacons (the loot drop things) or Obelisks (the red/green/blue towers) to warp from one server to another, taking you, items and even dinos if you want. So it really extends the game into multiple maps. There’s -months- worth of play between them. Even if you don’t get the expansions, there are still Island/Ragnarok/Valguero maps to enjoy.