Ark: Survival Evolved - Dinos and Leveling Survival Game

yes please

Just got disconnected and I show several servers down. I’ve had flaky internet here the last week so I’m assuming it’s me, but showing some servers up and others not has me baffled.

Anyone else drop?

Looks like everyone did. Isles still not back

Noted. Looking at the server.

No clue what was happening. I’ve rebooted all servers in case it was a lock. Waiting on them to come back up now. I’ll ping the hosting company to look at that host.

UPDATE: Ticket opened with the hosting company and awaiting help. Since this affected all our instances I’m assuming this is a server hardware issue. Waiting on them to assist.

Servers remain down. It’s been about 30 minutes, just making sure none of you are showing signs of early withdrawal.

Been riding my Great pyrenees around the house trying to shoot my daughters with tranq darts…

Really I am fine.

Got a nice pillow fort set up on/around my playing couch.

Both my boys got a haircut, so I saved the hair for when I need to make another suit of fur armor.

See, you can always use a Nanny in another base. Keep at least 50 hairs from one of your boys.

Initially read that as pillow fart and I thought, “hey, at least barstein is comfortable over there.”

It burns! Lo how it burns…

Servers seem to be coming back. So far I see Scorched, The Island and Aberration.

you jinxed it… :P

They all say Day 0…Oh boy I hope that’s not the case lol

When the servers first start up, they alwasys say day 0. If they are up for 15+ minutes and still say 0, then it is a problem.

yup they are dropping again. Someone must of lit something important on fire.

Just joined and played on Crystal for about ten minutes before getting disconnected. Then all the servers dropped off the server browser again.

Was wondering why there was so many new messages here! Just got home. Yeah, it seems once in a while servers go down, like the other day, but no idea why. My wife is capitalizing on this opportunity so we are off to watch some HBO shows apparently… see you all soon!

Let me know if you guys have any issues with Crystal Isles this morning. I played from 4:45 to 6:30 and all was good, but came back now after breakfast and the server shows up and let me connect, but once I was in game my character had zero inventory and I could not interact with anything. Now it shows up, but will not let me connect again.

I will check out another server to see if I can play something else for now…

Adding a pic of the status that you linked earlier, just checked just FYI. Thanks!

Crystal Isles, Abberation and Genesis all appear to be down atm.

I think Crystal Isles just came up according to that site.