Ark: Survival Evolved - Dinos and Leveling Survival Game

Oh Cool! Thanks for the tip.

I got a couple birthday suit skins from the crystals. Putting on the leggings one gave me quite a surprise!

@Skipper There are 4 servers in the cluster (Island, Ragnarok, Aberration, & Scorched Earth) that are marked as “Disabled” in the GameHost server screen. Any idea what that means besides the obvious?

I sure do, yep. They had problems billing to PayPal (where I normally have all of the servers processed.) Apparently a couple of months ago they had some issues with PayPal and re-billing there was stopped for anything going through it. I need to go set all four of those up (which was all one bill) to be NEW as a recurring bill pay.

Give me just a bit, I’ll take a look. Sorry if I missed that.

EDIT: All set. And I won’t swear to it, @Ragan but I think that was the last of them that needed to be re-subscribed to for auto-billing. We should be okay, if you see any others pop up, let me know.

Thanks, just noticed that they were all back up.

No worries. I caught the first couple that did that but thought their email on it meant, “problem solved.” I didn’t know it meant all other auto-renewals had to be fixed.

FYI for Qt3 Ark players:

The was a problem with the Island map when it restarted this morning. My guess is the S+ mod failed to load.

I had to rollback the Island map to the save file from 4:50am EST 1/25/2022.

@Skipper The Valguero and Extinction servers are marked as disabled now.

All set, though it appears these are not auto-billing, again.

Does anyone know the player by the name of Fozz? I would like to speak with him.

Thanks!

Or @Ragan you may be able to help.

@Scraggs I can try. What is the problem?

There isn’t really a problem. Not server related in any way. Me and my friend just needed some help with some stuff but we don’t seem to be catching anyone online.

We would like to ally with someone who has a “stud rex” bc we’ve been searching for several days about a week and a half and we haven’t seen any x rex or normal rexes with promise. I would say around 20 or so of my online hours this past weekend and week have been dedicated to searching for a stud or at least a good female to start with and I haven’t seen anything!

Scraggs - I am on most days, and can pop by, some time to assist. What map are you playing on.

Pinto

myself and scraggs play on the island, i should be on for the next 5-6 hours if you wanna pop in

What is your location on the island?

20 70, i should be back on in maybe two hours or so

If you still need a stud rex, I’ve got a pair that are pretty good. I’ve not started using S+ mutator on them, so they are vanilla type stats, including using Mutagen from Gen2 on them.

For the bosses, I left a few breeding pairs in your base. Let me know if any of them will work for you and the bosses.

I will probably be online in the morning, and try to catch up with you then

We really appreciate it Pinto. I usually get home from work around 8am est and I’ll hop on the server and see if you’re around if not I should be available until noonish.

I jumped back in recently, and it looks like the servers aren’t appearing in the list after today’s Love Evolved update.