Assassin's Creed: Origins - 2017, Ancient Egypt, hawk spotter drone

Oh man, there’s a version that comes with a map? I LOVE maps!

I don’t think it’s missing anything, it includes upgraded versions of those tchotchkes. Why would you want the resin version, plus the inferior non-resin version for example? Or why would you expect both to be included?

Almost as good as that one Battlefield 1 Collector’s Edition which didn’t include the game.

[quote=“JD, post:103, topic:77952”]
Almost as good as that one Battlefield 1 Collector’s Edition which didn’t include the game.
[/quote] They were in super high demand as you can imagine. ;)
Still for sale now at 58% off MSRP!

https://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-Exclusive-Collectors-Does-Include-Game/dp/B01GWB1UPO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497528633&sr=8-1&keywords=battlefield1+collectors+edition

Resin? For all that money all you get is crappy resin toys? You’d think they’d at least go for pewter or something a bit more substantial…

For $40?

https://www.amazon.com/Warhammer-40k-Tyranid-Red-Terror/dp/B00RSNP4SK/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1497538349&sr=8-10&keywords=warhammer+figure+resin

But look at the content being offered, such value! $800 usd. ;)

Eagle skulls are not cheap!

You know, resin is one of those words I’ve heard a bunch of times but never really thought about. If you asked me (and you did ask me, right?) I’d probably say resin comes from trees? But the actual word resin makes me think of rosin, and that makes me think of violins and thence the Charlie Daniels Band. Hey, wouldn’t it be cool if we had a redneck edition of Assassin’s Creed? Kind of a backwoods dumbass assassin like a Bo and Luke Duke type, going up against a corrupt Boss Hogg templar? Man that’d just be the best.

Well, rosin is a kind of resin.

Ha sure, next you’ll tell me that raisins have resin. I think you’re trying to pull off a rusin’.

Resin comes out of certain pipes.

Also, holy fuck, $800!!!, that is Star Citizen territory. I hope they at least get a nice JPG.

Looking at the promo picture closer, there is a regular steelbook and a gold steelbook included. Gold is pretty expensive, so the price makes sense!

Wait what? Actual gold?

There’s also a Certificate of Authenticity. This is not some Chinese knock-off…well much of what was probably manufactured there but still.

In Star Wars KOTOMMORPG there where tents. There are tents in LOTRORPG. Theres tents in ESORPG. Tents and crates and vendors. Every MMO have tents. Game set in space? tents. Star Trek online have you start in a town, and the streets are filled with tents.

I think for whatever reason tents are a way for lazy designers to make maps for videogames. And lazyness to be uncreative is bad.

A pyramid is just a big tent made of stone. Lazy Egyptians.

Guy says doc, I’ve been having these crazy dreams - sometimes I’m a teepee, then I’m a wigwam, then a teepee, and then a wigwam again!

Doc says you’ve got to relax! You’re two tents!

I don’t hate tents. Is just… the first gameplay I saw was a dude walking around tents, sneaky killing the boss of the thugs. Is something I have already done many times in too many games.