Assassin's Creed Valhalla

I think that can safely wait until said expansion or something :)

Yikes. That’s painful for people with slow connections.

I wonder if this will be it.

A journo shared this the other day but it’s very light on details:

There’s a new Assassin’s Creed Valhalla DLC coming this December (announcement at TGA?).

There’s also a massive DLC expansion coming in March 2022. It’s expected to be around 40 hours of additional gameplay and will be a “God of War-style” expansion, whatever that means.

https://twitter.com/_Tom_Henderson_/status/1468168302639910912

Perhaps Assassins Creed Infinite just means they keep adding to Valhalla forever…

I’m quite happy to re-download to have a smaller file-size footprint on my SSD.

This game was the latest in the “Assassin’s Creed game that I find interesting but lose interest in” playlist I have going. If I could just be a Viking and pillage and plunder and not have to worry about AssCreed lore or tropes (or be a Greek, or an Egyptian) I’d think these games were awesome. I’m always drawn in like a sucker, and I always regret it.

I can literally remember 2-3 scenes in the modern day in Odyssey. I think of the 140 hours I put into it, 138.5 were spent in Greece. I don’t think you have to worry much at all about the modern day stuff in these games if you don’t want to.

Probably the premiere of Valhalla’s second batch of DLC/season pass.

Here it is:

Plus

Huh. Guess I’m reinstalling Odyssey.

Just when I thought I was out…

Kassandra and Eivor, who have very similar, very distinct personalities, but are also very witty and have their own personal egos.

Odds that they’ll bang?

Giving the people what they want I see? (There’s a surprisingly vocal minority(?) of players who play these kinds of RPGs as very, very slow with little payoff dating simulators).

Sigh… all 78 GB of Valhalla is re-downloading.

That Ragnarok DLC though seems to be an extension of the Asgard sequences in Valhalla? I really was not a huge fan of those, especially the “hunt one bajillion tears hidden in obscure spots” bits.

…Why did you hunt those tears?

Also it seems to be a separate game mode.