Auto-sell your hundreds of Steam items

Oh, yeah, the app is not good. On mine, there’s the list of confirmations (which you can get to from the menu if you’re not already there, just pick ‘confirmations’), and on the right side is a big white box which is actually an unchecked checkbox. Check all the boxes then click the ‘confirm all’ button that shows up. Personally, if I scrolled, all the ones I’d checked got unchecked, so I just checked one page worth and clicked ‘confirm all’, then do the next page. Sometimes you have to click the refresh button in the upper right because it doesn’t refresh automatically, then you end up confirming the same things twice and get an error message.

But it did work eventually.

Thanks @JoshL . Gotta run and pickup food for kiddos, but maybe when I get back everything will be there and I can get to the confirmation button via Steam directly, not the app or email links.

Yes this is what I did also. It’s the one annoying part of this method. It’s on purpose, Steam wanted to add “second factor” feedback to selling many items. It takes a few minutes to scroll, click, confirm, scroll.

Glad people are finding it useful. In about one month go and re-list the things that are still not sold. You may never sell 100% of your items, but I sold aprox 90% of mine after two relists.

Well, all my stuff is awaiting confirmation. Too bad when I click the ‘confirmations’ buttons it says I have nothing awaiting confirmation. I even added the stupid authenticator to my phone.

Well, if you listed them before using the app, they’re on a different 2FA system. I’m pretty sure you’d have to remove and re-list.
I’d also think people might want to lower the minimum value the script uses, some of those NFTs aren’t going to sell for 0.05€.

Thanks milspec. I’d used ASF ages back, but whatever script was available at the time still took too long to use. And I didn’t use the app, which helps a lot.
Thankfully, it’s a small enough amount of people doing this that Valve accepts it as profitable anyway, cause it’s some nice change… now, somebody buy that crap, it’s not moving!

I don’t get this. It’s a single account. The cards all show as being put up but requiring confirmation on both my phone app and my pc Steam app and a shit ton of emails. The email links don’t work, and when I use the ‘Confirmation’ button on the phone app it says I have nothing that needs confirming. And I can’t see where I can confirm anything in the real Steam app. I mean, whatever. It’s only $15 I didn’t have before but it’s far more convoluted than needed, at best.

Now that you have app installed on phone, try this:

On Market screen in browser click “select all” then “relist all”.

See if those new listings prompt you for confirmation in the phone app. (It takes a few minutes to show up in the phone app.)

Well, I suck at Steam because I don’t see a ‘select all’ anywhere on the Market screen (or on phone app either), lol. Thanks all, I will prob just cancel these (one at a time apparently) and start over. Weird.

Are you checking the Steam Market via your web browser? Those buttons do not appear in the Steam desktop app.

If you don’t see that button when accessing via your browser then either TamperMonkey is not installed or active, or the script at the top is not activated via TamperMonkey.

Ooooooh! Nope. Forgot about the browser version. I mean, way make tools work the same across platforms? wtf!

But their is a ‘Select All’ button for my Sell Listings that has the ‘relist’ button you mentioned. And there is a ‘Select All’ button for my ‘Awaiting Confirmation’ list, so two different menus. But the ‘relist’ doesn’t seem to do anything to the Confirmation list selections since it’s a different menu it appears. I can ‘remove’ the selected ones though so I may do that and start over.

Edit: removing and starting over seems to have worked. Now I can confirm them all. Nice and thanks for the help.

Nice!

This made me so happy.

Same with me, and I already had the app and confirmation ability on my phone. I’ve tried this 3 times now. I guess one more wouldn’t hurt

Redoing everything worked. Sorta. But there are 250 items of the 310 that are on hold. Even though as I read it if I have the Authenticator I shouldn’t need to have stuff on hold. Oh well, I’ll tinker with it later.

Made me laugh too.

This a great topic. Thanks. Unfortunately I have to wait seven days before I am allowed to sell anything via browser because my device isn’t known long enough by Steam. I never use anything else to login but the client. Hmpf. I was very much looking forward to the 39,97€ the script promised.

I’m gonna need the Steam App to get allllllllllll the way off my back about these sell confirmations.

Oooooh, ok. Lemme get off of that thing.

Yeahyeahyeah!

I love you guys.