Yes, and I was 100% complaining about a particular kind of sniping, not sniping in general, which can be amusing.

This is so wrong it’s laughable, yet it’s the thing that gets thrown around so often. That there’s a club of people just waiting to pounce on Tom all the time. It’s just not true. And that should be clear from the people posting in the thread who really have nothing in common except that they happen to all post on the same forum.

There’s no conspiracy. Don’t be retarded.

Very few of the people who have posted in this thread to express a differing opinion to your own regarding forum moderation are members of any edgy, cool IRC clubs. Or at least not the edgy, cool IRC club I imagine you’re referencing. It’s possible they’re members of other edgy, cool IRC clubs, but I wouldn’t know since in that instance I myself would not be a member of said edgy, cool IRC club.

Wait. What the hell’s your point?

Agreed. You all appear to be freelancers.

Why wasn’t I picked for any of the cool cliques that apparently flourish here? I didn’t even KNOW they were here!

I feel like the spindly kid picked last at basketball practice for the teams, and suddenly discover its because everyone else is in a secret cabal planning to overthrow the world.

It is true that our secret clubhouse is both edgy and cool, however. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to put on my shades and my Hawaiian shirt and go shoot some people in slowmo, while grimacing.

WTF is this?

Not that it matters to an idiot like you who was clearly picked last for kickball even when the Special Ed kids got to play but a significant portion of the people in IRC came there after being banned from here, because they still wanted to talk to people from here. It should come as no surprise to anyone that grievances and anything else that happens on the website that the channel derived itself from are discussed there, unless you’re an imbecile.

You’re all jerks! I’m the only cool one here!

Dammit, now there’s evidence of a conspiracy! Opportunity, motive, ITS ALL THERE!

I’ve never even logged in to their IRC channel, but don’t let that stop your conspiracy theory.

Unless I’m misremembering, getting into the IRC channel involves basically:
1.) Post enough that a few people know who you are
2.) Don’t be a dick
3.) Ask

Has the process really changed that much?

I clicked and nothing happened.

One of the advantages of surfing without javascript or plugins enabled I suppose.

Or there was a 0-day exploit that just infected me. Either way, suspense.

Wait, no Secret key to enter the channel, + a FI5H Key sequence to decrypt what is being written?

Yep. We let dicks in now.

So it’s like the Shadow Quarter to Three, where those banished from the city dwell and grow. There, they plot the eventual overthrow and destruction of QT3, rife for collapse under the weight of it’s… it’s LIES and DISINFORMATION?

Edit: Because that’s pretty cool. 's all I’m saying.

Not at all.

Uh.

Bill told me I had to do some stuff.

If he was lying to me, I’m going to be really upset.

It was bad stuff.

:(

So it’s like the Shadow Quarter to Three, where those banished from the city dwell and grow.

“And then the CHUDs came after me.”

Yah I’m running a bunch of that stuff, just annoyed if someone did post malware