We have a cat that could be a mirror image of those cats…except for maybe the eyes…he has very light eyes.

I don’t think we still need to drown out people dwelling on flamewars past at this point, so maybe we could let the hellthread die and post those cute animal pics in the cute animal thread in EE? Just a suggestion.

Well, you could lock it. :)

“You…want this…don’t you?”

Don’t think I haven’t been tempted.

I think we should all stop posting in this thread as a show of forum solidarity and willpower.

Starting…now.

… Now?

Is it working?

I’ve seen dogs do that nose trick before, but never with a hot dog. It impresses me that he can keep it balanced.

Look at that poor dogs eyes in that picture, he honestly looks more scared then anything.

He’s in a trance. When he gets his go code that hot dog will be gone in less than an eyeblink.

Who cares about hot dogs? What dogs really want are cup cakes.

I don’t think dogs separate “want” and “really want” when food is in the picture.

Dogs can be funny about food. I was dog-sitting and brought the dog over to a friend’s house. She has two dogs. The dog I was watching is very fussy about fry food. He wants to hold out for something better so he will let it sit for hours before he eats it.

At her house, though, we fed all three dry food and he wolfed it down right away. He knew if he didn’t eat it the other dogs would and he would miss out.

Hi!

(Yes, I know, I’m 4 days behind in posting this.)

Will this thread ever die???!!1

Not if people like you keep bumping it two days after everyone else stopped!

Only 4889 posts to go before this thread trumps the All-Purpose Elemental thread.