Back to backlogs

Ok, so sticking only with games I’ve bought within the last few months, let me do a head count:

Started these, but are currently on hold:
PS4 - Bloodborne
PC - Tyranny
X1/PC - Forza Horizon 3
X1 - Rise of the Tomb Raider including Season Pass
PC & Android - Mini Metro - Put way too many hours into this. This is too hard for me.
360/PC - Dragon Age 2
X1 - Alien: Isolation

Completed, yaaaaay:
X1 - Ori and the Blind Forest
PC - RAGE
PC - Salt & Sanctuary - Not technically finished, but I didn’t care for it.
PC - RAGE: Sorchers DLC
X1 - Free Battlefield 1 Weekend
X1 - Free Steep Weekend

Currently Playing:
X1 - Mass Effect: Andromeda

Pushed to Backlog for now:
X1 - Brothers
X1 - Grow Up
X1 - Witcher 3 Complete Edition
X1 - Headlander
X1 - Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
X1 - Dark Souls III
X1 - Never Alone collection $3.25 (I’ve played through the main game, but was curious about the DLC)
X1 - Just Cause 3 XL
Upcoming: X1 - Free Titanfall 2 Weekend
A bunch of PS+ games recommended to me in this thread that will expire on May 27th, 2017.
Dragon Age: Inquisition through EA Access until March 2018
Battlefield 4 through EA Access until March 2018
Battlefield: Police through EA Access until March 2018
Mirror’s Edge Remake through EA Access until March 2018

Once I get through these, THEN I’m allowed to buy more games. AND NOT BEFORE DAMN IT.

I think after Andromeda, it will be nice to finally dive into Dark Souls III. I’ve taken a long enough break from the series I think.

Time estimate: I think I can finish Andromeda by beginning of May. Then play the PS+ games that will expire at the end of May, and then dive into Dark Souls III for June and July. Then in August do the indie games (Brothers, Grow Up, Headlander, Never Alone) and get back to Forza Horizon 3. In September I’ll be primed for finishing Bloodborne. October for Alien Isolation near Halloween, and Rise of the Tomb Raider, November through January I’ll be set for Dragon Age 2 and Dragon Age Inquisition. Next February I’ll be getting close to the EA Access time crunch, so it will be a good time to get into all the EA Access games like Mirror’s Edge, Battlefield 4, and others.

There, I got my year in games planned out. No deviations!

I guess I’ll have to tackle Tyranny in mid 2018 some time.

(Unless another game like Mass Effect: Andromeda comes out and veers me off course)