Backlog games you're finally picking up now (that're interesting)

I loved the Heroes of Might and Magic games 1-3 back when they came out. At the time, maybe only Civilization was the series I played more? I’ve had HoMM 3 HD in my backlog for a while and I don’t think it holds up anymore for me. Some things that were just great in their time need to be remembered from their time.

FYI: EA’s website says Fallen Order is available on Steam, Origin, and Epic Store.

Thank you!

My backlog game of the past 2 weeks is ZHP on the PSP. It’s not the first time I played this before…

Accidentally started this game when I used it to test a newly modded PSP, and just couldn’t stop. I might actually finish the main story missions this time around; I’ve just caught up to where I stopped 5 years ago (chapter 7).

What is this game? tl;dr it’s an actual rogue game with persistent character growth and inventory, plus the usual assortment of crazy NIS gameplay systems all piled together, with an unexpectedly better story than the usual Disgaea stuff.

Yeah, I don’t have any consoles, playing on PC with a gamepad. It does support mouse+keyboard but third-person action games really beg for a gamepad. Really enjoying Jedi Fallen Order.

It’s a full-fledged single-player AAA++ action-platformer with zero microtransactions. And again, only $28 with the Epic store sale right now.

Slime Rancher has been my go to this week, bought it years ago and it finally clicked, I believe I am nearing the end of the story.