Bargain Thread 2014

Steam today: The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief $6.24 (75% off).
[indent]From the people who made The Book of Unwritten Tales.[/indent]
Steam weekend #1: The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $12.49 (75% off). All DLCs also 75% off.
Steam weekend #2: Sanctum 2 $2.24 (85% off). Play this for free this weekend!

Looks like Amazon price matched The Bureau, so you can pick that up for $7.49 if you have an Editor’s Choice coupon.

Assassins Creed 4 is 50% off, $40 for the uplay gold edition. $30 for the standard. Uplay only.

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/DisplayDynamicProductListPage/ThemeID.8605600/productID.288064100/productID.275549900/offerID.42241219609/pgm.94777200

Humble Weekly Roguelike is up. Really good bundle if you don’t happen to have most of them already.

Dungeons of Dredmor Complete
Paranautical Activity
Hack, Slash, Loot

Pay $6+ for:
Binding of Isaac + DLC
Teleglitch + DLC
SotS The Pit - Gold Edition

Just a heads up that Amazon Tony’s working out a deal for AC IV, so it should at least be $25 or less if you have Amazon EC credits.
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/1vgkeg/amazon_pcdd_editors_choice_sale_15_crysis_maximum/cew7bh9

I got 3 emails from Amazon with the credit thing but I deleted them cause I thought I’m not gonna buy anything, but now I think I’ll maybe get max pain. How do I use this credit?

The credit should be applied to your Amazon account automatically. You can try going in to buy Max Payne and you’ll know it works if it applies the promotion on your confirmation screen just before buying.

That roguelike bundle is good even though it has a couple stinkers in there (Paranautical Activity and Hack, Slash, Loot).

The only two I don’t own, and apparently still won’t. :)

Yeah, I’d definitely second Hack, Slash, Loot as being complete garbage. Paranautical Activity isn’t AS bad but it’s probably not worth grabbing if it’s the only game of the bunch you’re missing. Then again if you only spend a dollar for it maaaaaaaaybe.

Heh, those are the two I’m missing as well. I forgot which, but one of them drops trading cards that you can sell, which makes things a little cheaper. However, I know I’ll never get around to playing them, so this is a pass for me.

So worth it.

For a Roguelike bundle, I’m pretty disappointed at the offerings. Dredmor is the only one worth it’s salt.

Huh? SotS, Teleglitch and BoI are fantastic!

Interesting audiobook sale on the Humble Bundle today. William Burroughs, Salman Rushdie, Cormac McCarthy, Dave Eggers…and Piers Anthony?

Which one of these is not like the others…?

Some reasonable deals added to Amazon’s EC list. $4 for Tomb Raider is great if you don’t have it yet.

There’s a Hitman pack for $8 after EC credit. Is this worth trying out? I’ve read comments about people liking the older ones more than the latest Absolution game, but did they age well?

Prices before $5 EC credit:
AC IV (choice of Steam or Uplay) 29.99
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector’s Edition 17.99
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn 14.99
Legacy of Kain Pack (Steam) 7.49
Tomb Raider (Steam) 8.99
Thief in the shadows pack (Steam) 7.49
Hitman Taking Care of Business Pack (Steam) 12.99

Full list here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/1w0pnb/amazon_pcdd_editors_choice_update_30_ac_iv_black/

Yes, it is! Thanks for the heads up.

Steam today: Retro City Rampage $2.99 (80% off).

Max Payne 3 + LA Noir for $3? Yeah, I’ll take that deal!

New Indie Gala Bundle is up : With Fire and Sword is $4.99 and contains:

[ul]
[li]Mount and Blade[/li][li]Mount and Blade With Fire and Sword[/li][li]War of the Roses Kingmaker[/li][li]Leviathan Warships[/li][li]Sengoku[/li][/ul]

I’m surprised M&B Warband is not included. Still $5 is a good deal for original and WF&S in the event there is anyone left in the world who does not own M&B. I also hear Sengoku is a good game.

EDIT : Oh hey, looks like M&B Warband is on sale over at Bundlestars.com for $3. So for $8 total you could own all the good M&B stuff (a good deal all by itself) plus Sengoku, Leviathan Warships and War of the Roses.