Bargain Thread 2014

My 4 year old son loves Lego Marvel for this very reason. He loves driving all the different cars and planes around the city and often just makes up his own fun as kids tend to do when playing with toys. Sandbox games like this really are perfect for kids.

Another Canada deal. Minecraft (Xbox One) is sort of available for 5$ on the Microsoft store. It’s 20$ with a 15$ credit to your Xbox account for Reward members, or you can get a 10$ gift card instead.

Out of the Park Baseball 15 (75% off) $5 (Steam key!)

Steam today: Steamworld Dig - $2.49 - (75% off).

Steam yesterday: Cook, Serve, Delicious! - $4.99 - (50% off).

Steam weeklong, lesse what’s interesting to me…
[ul]
[li]The 39 Steps - $4.49 - (70% off).[/li][li]Silent Storm Gold - $2.49 - (75% off).[/li][li]Kairo - $1.24 - (75% off).[/li][li]Septerra Core - $0.69 - (86% off).[/li][li]Guilty Gear X2 #Reload - $4.99 - (50% off).[/li][/ul]

If you haven’t played Silent Storm 2 yet you are a fool not to pick it up for two fitty.

My boxed copy arrived today, and I went to check, yep this is still on sale. They must have “Atari ET” levels of stock for it to be on sale 2 weeks now.

If that was the case they would have buried it again… and to be digged up after 30 years and sell it for a huge price.

A few PixelJunk games, including their new Early Access game about building a soup factory, are on sale at IndieGameStand.

New humble bundle. This one’s an insanely good deal.

1$+
Always Sometimes Monsters
Full Mojo Rampage
Insurgency
Tex Murphy Tesla Effect (the new one)

BTA
Blackguards
Euro Truck Sim 2
Grid 2
more next week

12$+
Saints Row 4

$1 for Insurgency is totally worth it.

Full Mojo Rampage is also pretty great.

It’s four copies of Insurgency, not one. Give me one copy :P

Check your PMs :)

As someone with precisely 0 of the games in the latest bundle (which is pretty rare for me) I’ll probably have to give it a go. Too many people raving about SR4 and fantasizing about being a truck driver to ignore.

Yeah, that is a great bundle. SR4 for $12 too.

Someone claim this free game “Insurgency”. I get a free game when you do, and Jennifer Love Hewitt may or may not come to your house for an hour of oral pleasure. She just told me she really wants $yourname. She’s aching for you. (Please replace with Clooney if female.)

https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=DBHErT2eW8CtPXm7

Edit: Someone claimed one of my Insurgencies. I still have two more sitting in the kennel. They aren’t the prettiest puppies. They aren’t even really puppies, any more. When they turn 2, they just get too expensive to feed and we’ll have to put them down. If you take one home, we can’t promise you’ll have a friend for life. But… you just might.

Then again, other Insurgencies need homes too, and I already got rid of one of mine. Follow your heart, people.

Jesus, I’ll never buy OOTP at full price again. Just wait a few months and they practically give it away.

If anyone has a spare code for Insurgency, might I please have one? Thanks!

You have to give away a copy of Insurgency before Dec 9 to get Full Mojo Rampage. What a neat gimmick. People might be rushing to give you your game, TurinTur.

Steam today: Rogue Legacy - $2.99 - (80% off).

Steam midweek #1: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - $5.00 - (75% off).

Steam midweek #2: Just Cause 2 - $2.99 - (80% off).
[indent]Just get every Just Cause game and DLC for $3.79 instead.[/indent]

I bit on the Humble Bundle. If anyone wants any Insurgency, let me know!

See your PM.

Take my Insurgency! Please!

https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=DBHErT2eW8CtPXm7

Edit: Insurgency taken! Hoo-ahh!

I still have 2 more, but others need to get rid of their firstborne sons so the Pharoah doesn’t burn their house down. (I’m misty on the history.)