Bargain Thread 2015

Humble Weekly Bundle this week features the Bohemia Interactive 2 Bundle. Comprised of mostly ARMA stuff.

$1 min. for Steam keys to:
[ul]
[li]ARMA 2
[/li][li]ARMA Gold Edition
[/li][li]Take on Helicopters Bundle (ToH and ToH : Hinds)
[/li][li]UFO : Afterlight
[/li][li]Alpha Prime
[/li][li]Fish Fillets 2
[/li][li]Another Game TBA next Monday
[/li][/ul]

BTA (currently $4.10) and add
[ul]
[li]ARMA Tactics (Steam and Android)
[/li][li]ARMA 2 : Operation Arrowhead
[/li][li]ARMA 2 : British Armed Forces
[/li][li]ARMA 2 : Private Military Company
[/li][li]ARMA 2 : Day Z Mod
[/li][li]Another Game TBA next Monday
[/li][/ul]

Pay $20 or more and unlock:
[ul]
[li]Take On Mars (Early Access)
[/li][li]Another Game TBA on Monday
[/li][/ul]

Pay $100 and unlock:

[ul]
[li]Bohemia Interactive Collection (every Bohemia Interactive game available on Steam, 30 total titles)
[/li][/ul]

Why is this in the bundle? The mod version is still free, isn’t it?

They note that it’s free on Steam, but requires what’s in the BTA bundle.

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East on Steam, 30% off ($55, or $62 with the scenario addons):

The grognard-tax continues. What a joke.

Apparently so few people buy detailed, complex games that they have to charge a lot for them. At least, that’s what they keep telling us.

That may still be pricey, but it’s a bigger discount than War in the East has probably ever seen before, and that edition with the scenario packs is nearly half off. And by most accounts it’s one of the best computer wargames ever made.

This is a sort of game I would love to be able to get into, but there’s no chance in hell I ever will.

Wow, a quarter to three quote is on the store page… as part of the game title image!

Sorcerer King on sale for $30 at GMG.

Add voucher code GMGSUM-MERSAL-E20OFF for another 20% off knocking it down to $24.

Are you following me? :-)

I got it for $29.95 last Easter.

Well, that’s too good to pass up.

Wasn’t Sorcerer King on sale for $20 direct from Stardock at some point?

It was a one-off coupon that you could use on whatever they had on sale, so if you bought anything other than SK (I think I bought Offworld instead) then you were out of luck.

GameStop is selling new physical copies of Dishonored for 97 cents! Not available online, but use the “Check Availability” link to see the stock of stores around you. This amazing game is a bloody steal at that price.

Edit (forgot link): http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/dishonored/92145

-Todd

Dirt Rally can be had for $24.32 over at GreenManGaming (Steam key) after you add the following 20% off voucher:

ITADEA-LGMGSA-LESVVC

-Todd

When the costs of War in the Pacific were spiralling Matrix asked their forum members if they were prepared to pay 80 bucks for a game or would prefer a game with less features and the overwhelming response was for a more expensive game. I think this is why Paradox take the DLC approach for CK2 and EU4, each major DLC adds more complex and detailed systems, but you can still get the base game for the same price as more commercial games. If you add up the release price for EU4 and the major DLCs, it will probably not come short of War in the East.

Steam today: Captain Forever Remix - $8.99 - 40% off. Early access.
[indent]…I’ve seen this before somewhere…maybe in this QT3 thread?[/indent]

Steam weeklongs. What have we got this week?
[ul]
[li]Infested Planet - $4.94 - 67% off.
[/li][li]POSTAL 2 - $0.99 - 90% off.
[/li][li]ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS - $6.49 - 50% off.
[/li][indent]Probably makes a good screensaver…[/indent]
[li]Pre-Civilization Marble Age - $2.49 - 50% off.
[/li][li]Rollers of the Realm - $5.99 - 40% off.
[/li][li]Shattered Planet - $3.74 - 75% off.
[/li][li]Fate of the World - $4.99 - 50% off.
[/li][li]REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR - $2.99 - 70% off.
[/li][li]Dex - $9.99 - 50% off.
[/li][li]Faerie Solitaire - $0.49 - 95% off.
[/li][/ul]