Bargain Thread 2017

Hey ARMA fans, Humble just launched the Humble ARMA Bundle this afternoon.

$1 for Steam keys to:

• ARMA Gold
  • ARMA : Cold War Assault
  • ARMA : Tactics

BTA (currently $9.50) and add:

• ARMA 2
  • ARMA 2 : Operation Arrowhead
  • ARMA 2 : British Armed Forces DLC
  • ARMA 2 : Private Military Company DLC
  • ARMA 2 : Army of the Czech Republic DLC

Pay $15 and unlock:

• ARMA 3
  • ARMA 3 : Karts DLC (yes, Kart racing in ARMA)

Everything except the thing I’d want, i.e. Apex!

No helicopters? No sale.

Buy a year of PS Plus via PSN, get three months free and if you’re a new subscriber to Showtime through Vue, get three months of Showtime for free as well. Offer’s good through the end of March.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/02/28/ps-plus-bundle-buy-1-year-of-plus-get-3-additional-months-of-plus-and-showtime/

Don’t forget, third season of Twin Peaks is going to be on Showtime.

Do you have to be subscribed to one of the Vue channel packages to get Showtime, or is Showtime available as a standalone (inside the Vue app)?

Thanks for the heads up…that is a ridiculously good price. Good for several more days.

Use GDC20 code at Amazon (using qt3 link) on Computer parts through 3/10 for GDC

Actual Qt3 link. Go to this one first.

Link to items covered by the code.

I’m thinking about the Roccat Sova lapboard. It’s supposed to be great-- the only truly usable lapboard. But even at 20% off, they aren’t giving it away! Note you need to buy a mouse, too.

What a terrible time for this. If it was just a month later, people could use it to get a ryzen computer, or an intel one when the ryzen ends up being terrible.

You are making the assumption that one of those systems would be in the short list of items the code could be used for. Looks to me like most of the things subject to discount are keyboards or mice.

Ah yeah… the selection is indeed very limited sadly.

EA is having a sale on Origin. I finally can pull the trigger on DA:I.

It’s too bad they don’t have a wireless variant.

Thanks for the links, @stusser . The other post gave the impression that any PC hardware qualified, and I’d just ordered a new HDD this afternoon and was thinking of having to do the Amazon customer service song and dance.

Amazon already has the Logitech G900 on sale. The GDC code brings the price down to $86. That’s actually tempting.

I’ve been looking fondly at the Orion Spark (keyboard) for some time, now. Hmm …

Yep, That’s what I used it on. Hasn’t been that low since a brief Black Friday drop to $75.

Alien Isolation Collection on sale for only $8.99 at BundleStars.com. $9 is the historic low for the collection, which includes the base game, season pass and all DLC.

In a cross post from the Giveaway Thread, GOG.com is giving away Eschalon : Book I as part of an RPG sale. Eschalon is an Indie RPG with an old school feel. Single player, single character, isometric view, it looks and feels a lot like a modern take on an Ultima game. I played through a couple of years back and was impressed with the story/writing and character development, so I’d certainly recommend it for ZERO dollars. Book II and Book III are also available for a combined $6.38.

I love me some Logitech mice–I have two MX-518s (one of which is over 10 years old) and I hope they never die. Is this mouse you guys are discussing that awesome?

BTW–in the games bargain department, Bundlestars is selling Alien Isolation + a bunch (all?) DLC for 9 bucks–but for some reason it won’t work in Canada (among other more expected places). Why, I wonder?
And NINJA’d!