Bargain Thread 2017

2 years ago I went to the G502 line and cannot express how much I love it. It is super duper fantastic.

I don’t own one (yet), but the reviews I’ve read have been very positive. It is supposed to have response times faster than some wired mice. Also, high-end gaming mice with left-handed or ambidextrous designs are rare (especially from Logitech), so I have a particular interest in it.

Xenoraid, the latest game from 10 tons, is the daily sale on Chrono.gg, for 4 bucks, down from the usual 10.

The game looks like a take on the Raptor/Tyrian school of shooters, but without as much persistance and emphasis on preparation versus simply upgrading your ship. It doesn’t look as deep, or even interesting, as Neon Chrome (well, that one was pretty amazing), but appearances… so, I am grabbing it.

I’m not that competitive a gamer (and hardly ever play multi because all my RL friends are boring sticks in the mud–well, they’re family men with very little free time, hehe), so I’ll probably stand pat for now on the mice.

I am sorely tempted by that Alien Isolation deal though.

Good eye! I picked up a handful of interesting stuff, Unravel for $5, Battlefront for $10, and Titanfall 2 for $24. Pretty sweet deal.

Damn. I own all the games I want already.

There’s a bundle with Battlefield 1 Deluxe + Titanfall 2 Deluxe for $50. Tempting.

So has anyone played any of that Alien Isolation DLC? Is it primarily single player content or multi? Interesting/worth the time? The difference in price is just a buck for it all, but if I’m never going to use it…

(It’s the Scotsman in me–I come by it honestly–heck, my paternal grandmother’s maiden name was Scott.)

7 Days To die

60% off = $10 for steam weekend deal.

2-pack for $16 ($8 each)

The only one that I thought was interesting was Crew Expendable, the one that puts you on the 1979 Nostromo with the original movie cast. The others are time trial/remix stuff which I didn’t find all that good.

Yeah that was cool - they got all the actors back to voice that one.

Get Evoland for $1.00 at BundleStars.

They also have Viking strategy game Northgard for $15.59 for a limited time. That’s 22% off for this EA title just released last week.

Steam has Fable Anniversary for $8.74 (75%) and Age of Decadence for $7.49 (75%).

Humble Store has a Kalypso Publisher’s Sale this weekend. Highlights include Tropico 5 Complete for $9.99, Crowntakers for $2.49, Hegemony Rome : Rise of Caesar for $4.99 (DLC also discounted) and many more.

Banner Saga 2 is free on Twitch if you have Amazon Prime and linked your account.

Nice, thanks!

Train Valley for $2 is a good deal.

I ended up biting on that Alien Isolation deal. Just too good to pass up.

Can confirm. Got Train Valley from @robc04 even, and enjoyed it for what it was.

Divinity :Original Sin is on GOG for $15.99. I think that’s the lowest ever. I would jump on it but I’m not sure how well it would run on my XPS 13. I wish Steam, with their refund policy, would match it.

More than that

Thanks for the tip on D:OS. I just bought it. Was eyeing it the other day and this gave me the incentive.