Bargain Thread 2017

Does this XCOM 2 DLC make the game better? I haven’t heard great things about it but if it is good I’d pay that price for it.

For $4.49? It’s an amazing deal. There’s debate over the value of Alien Hunters and Anarchy’s Children, but Shen’s Last Gift is solid and easily worth that price. Also, what I’ve heard regarding the pairing of Alien Hunters and the planned expansion sound very promising.

Thanks meeper.

https://www.indiegala.com/dreamteam

Going full in at $3.50 is worth it imho. I mean its got Nyan Cat: Lost In Space!

It also has 35MM, which is a janky post-apocalyptic Russian walking simulator/adventure game. Somehow it manages to be pretty good!

Speaking of bundles, I don’t think it’s been mentionned, but you can get the Android version of Desktop Dungeons for 1 buck on the Humble Bundle site.
You may need to update their app for it to show up there.

Edit: Word of warning: Desktop Dungeons is not phone-friendly. It is a straight port of the computer game.

Not related, but Stephen’s Sausage Roll is at a high discount. This game is so wonderful…

They should just be converting this to SmartPhone Dungeons and make it work properly on a phone!

Very, very nicely put!

Motorsport Manager is down to $8.74 on WinGameStore.

Diabo III Battle Chest $19.99 direct from Blizzard.

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/diablo

Looks like the battlechest does NOT include the Rise of the Necromancer.

Which isn’t even out yet and is brand new. You’re so adorable. ;)

It is out. :)

Both PS4 and XB1 have an “elite” edition of the game which includes the necromancer pack btw, and they’re on sale this week for $38 for Gold members and PS+ member. So that’s about the same as the PC version’s “Battlechest” plus necro pack.

Yeah, it came out yesterday. And no, the battle chest for $20 doesn’t contain the brand new $15 expansion.

In the past Blizzard “Battlechests” have contained everything for a game. I was just making sure people knew this wasn’t the case this time.

Well my bad, but you’re still adorable for thinking there’d be such a deal on a brand new expansion.

Yeah the expansion is only $15 so if one doesn’t own any Diablo SKUs at this point they can get the complete Diablo experience for $35 (not bad!) or just test the waters with the existing Battle Chest which contains everything leading up to the new expansion.

Oh, I didn’t think that would be the case at all. But I was surprised to see “battlechest” for $20. Like I said, in the past, Blizzard Battlechests for games have included everything. But going to the site confirmed what I suspected: that this wasn’t the case this time.

Destroying the plain meaning of words like this will be the downfall of society.

Literally!