Bargain Thread 2017

I know I’m not suppose to pay attention to plot in a shooter and for the most part I actually appreciated Binary Domain’s batshit insanity but since it’s fairly central to everything that happens: are we really supposed to just accept that humans and robots started reproducing to create hybrids? How does that make even the tiniest bit of sense?

The heart wants what the heart wants.

Well ok, I might really love that old '65 Stingray and even think to myself, man the offspring we could have would really be something, and maybe I would even uh, you know … but how is babby formed?

Have you not watched Battlestar Galactica?

Life finds a way man.

I mean I guess I already knew the correct answer was “shut up and play your video game”, there’s just a corner of my brain that couldn’t let go.

And now for something completely bargain!

Summer Sale Deals Updated at GreenManGaming.

• Fallout 4 - $11.25 with code
  • 7 Days to Die - $7.50 with code
  • Kerbal Space Program - $15.00 with code (pretty sure that’s a record low price)
  • Mad Max - $6.00 with code (it’s been cheaper)
  • Civ 5 : Complete Edition - $9.38 with code
  • Life is Strange - $3.75 with code

It was available for as little as $7 during its early EA (EEA?), but I think you’re right: I don’t recall seeing it that low for a while.

I know that quote, but not from Battlestar Galactica.

Isn’t that actually some quote from that actor who does those apartment.com commercials?

Some Jewish comedian, or someone.

Now those are actually bargains worthy of the name. Life is Strange for that price is a steal.

To be fair, that line has probably been used in a bunch of places.

True, but I think it’s original use is from Star Wars.

Fallout 4 - $11.25 with code

Couldn’t refuse at this price. Let’s see what this is all about now.

For those looking for a good pre-order price on ME: Shadow of War, BundleStars has it for 25% off. Of course you’ll have to wait almost 3 more months to play it.

Win game store has the complete edition of Anno2070 on sale for $7.50. That’s more or less the historical lowest sale price.

Thumbs up on that deal, its the last really enjoyable Anno game.

Well, it’s the 2nd to last one, so all you’re really saying is that it’s better than 2205. Which… is probably not arguable. But 1404/Dawn of Discovery is still the best one.

Correct, I played and for the most part finished everything 2205 had to offer, and then never went back. Hope the devs realize too much change from a tried and true formula is not good. I would love an Anno game set in Roman times.

Is Humble providing single keys per game or are they bundled together?