Bargain Thread 2018

It’s a bunch of multiplayer DLC, and that only gets mileage around the times that the game is on sale and has enough players to get a decent game going, so at this point I’d say it can be safely passed on without missing much.

Notably, there is no unlock pack for multiplayer gear/upgrades, a good bit of which is gated behind multiplayer achievements (or was, last time I looked), and those gear items/upgrades are used in the horde mode.

Thanks for the reply. I’ll save my money then-- good thing because I finally became a…

… current gen console owner!!! Pulled the trigger on the PS4 Pro 1TB + RDR2 bundle for sale on Amazon (I had gift card credit +cash back that reduced the price to around 260ish). So I’ll be playing RDR2 this weekend, woohoo!

FYI, PUBG is free for a limited time on XBOX.

I don’t even own a Xbone and yet I still went to that link and added it to my microsoft account. It’s a sickness.

Is this get it during the limited time to keep it forever, or you only get to keep it for the limited time?

Link seems to say it’s free to play for a limited time, like the free weekends they occasionally do.

Fanatical has a Best of Indie Legends 3 Bundle live. $2.99 for Steam keys to:

• Among the Sleep
  • Convoy
  • Unbox
  • Count Lucanor
  • Bad Dream : Coma
  • FarSky
  • King Arthur’s Gold
  • Action Henk

Overcooked is the Star Deal at Fanatical today for $3.39 (80%).

Action Henk is pretty fun, even if slightly clunky. Played it with my son who was probably around 9 at the time. Leaderboard to chase scores too.

Right now, $7.50 US American Dollars will score you a DRM-Free copy of Civ IV Complete at GOG. Which is, if you thrust all excuses aside and admit to yourself the brutal truth, basically all the game you need for the rest of your life.

Skyforce Reloaded is 50% off on Steam until the 9th. I only know about this game because of Tom’s Request Wednesday’s Two Point Hospital stream from a few weeks back. It isn’t new.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/667600/Sky_Force_Reloaded/

Thanks good sir! I am thinking the bundle is the best option, for $.39 cents more.

This way more QT3 members can get scores higher than @tomchick and he can comment on his displeasure of being lower ranked than us.

Aw, sorry if I misled.

Convoy is fun. I played it quite a bit based on some stuff Tom had said about it. Great price as part of that bundle.

There’s a big Ubisoft sale going on at Green Man Gaming. Up to 75% off.

If any of you are dying to play Divinity Original sin 2 Steam sent me 9 tradable coupons for 33% off.

Huh, might be time to get Wildlands. It’s fun solo, right?

Just got an email from Fanatical that included this beauty:

Well I’m convinced!

Nine, I only got 4!

I’m also curious about this.