Bargain Thread 2018

Sniper Ghost Warrior Trilogy is $1.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/sniper-ghost-warrior-trilogy

This is the trilogy that ends with Ghost Warrior 2 and excludes Ghost Warrior 3… An original take on naming there :/

Yep, I played and finished them all. And am about half way thru Ghost Warrior 3, which is an ok game, but didn’t need to be open world.

Sorry for dark pic, my box thrones are up!

Yes. It’s the kid version though. It’s a good introduction for younger players. It removes some of the more complex options while leaving the bulk of the game in it.

Very nice!

Is that both seasons of Pandemic Legacy, or two colors of season1? Clearly you need higher ceilings in there, and then you can stack them.

Both seasons. We are mid Gloomhaven with a different group doing Charterstone. When CS is over we will do Betrayal legacy then Pandemic S1.

I have high arched ceilings but this is as far as I want to stack. They are actually more wobbly than they look and come with wall locks.

Evolution: Climate is one of my favourite games. This version is a simpler version of the game. It’s still good, but you’d probably get more mileage out of the more complicated ruleset. On the other hand, great price point here.

That, sir, is epic. Very nice.
The Pringles cans really tie it all together. Please tell me those are holding all of your misc. dice and counters?!

Tempted byGod of War for $25. Wouldn’t arrive by Christmas but that’s OK. Wish I saw the deal for $18 during Thanksgiving.

FREE:

FREE:

Not sure why the second game isn’t showing up, but it’s Geneshift, which is AMAZING.

How dare you? Those are PRONGLES good sir! Once you pop… that’s great!

Rebellion shows up at $39.99 for me.

Oh shit that box throne pic was supposed to be in the board gaming thread. Sorry!

Huh, I see:

Are you sure you didn’t get the free offer from humble bundle for that game?

Oh sorry, that was in incognito mode, so that didn’t apply. I already own it my own self.

Both games are free. I activated ( -> click install, then cancel) them half an hour after you posted.

https://register.ubisoft.com/anno-1602-giveaway/

Anno 1602 is free to keep on Uplay, if you snag it by the 22nd.