Bargain Thread 2018

No idea, but looking at the billions of dlc for it, I passed. :p

Is it just me or is it a bit weird to have a bunch of military shooters for a bundle titled “Hope for Orphans” ?

Im not a fan of shooters anyhow, but that definitely seems incongruous

The Train Simulator games have a ton of DLC too (which I’ve never touched). Maybe it’s a requirement for train games.

The King’s Bounty games included in Platinum are well worth the nearly $7 BTA has risen to on the bundle. I’ve played them all and very much enjoyed them. Plus I’ve heard Homefront : Revolution is pretty good as well.

Yup, all the various Train games seem to make their money off the DLC. That said, Trainz does boast an online community with 250,000 FREE downloadable user-created items. How high quality those creations may be I cannot say.

I don’t name the bundles, I just report on them. It does seem to be a poor wording choice in this case.

If you’re a subscriber to NewEgg’s e-mails, they sent one out today with Promo Codes for these games.

Titanfall 2 (PS4/XB1) $7.49
Dishonored 2 (PS4/XB1/PC) $20.00
Mass Effect Andromeda (PS4/XB1) $10
Destiny 2 (PS4/XB1/PC) $27

I think you need to be a member on the e-mail list to use the codes so check your e-mail.

They also have the 24" G-Sync Dell Monitor for $349.99. S2417DG

Fanatical has Tales from Candlekeep : Tomb of Annihilation as the Star Deal today for only $7.99 (50%). I was eyeing it during the Steam Sale when it was 40% off but didn’t buy, I think I may have to bite though at only $8.

Also at Fanatical, Baldur’s Gate Complete Saga Enhanced Edition for $15.99. Includes the EE versions of BG1 and BG2 plus the all new Siege of Dragonspear expansion content. $16 is a historical low for the Complete edition.

Tales from the Borderlands free for Twitch Prime members until Jan 17th

https://www.twitch.tv/

The humble store winter sale is back on. Hollow Knight is less than $9. Anyone who doesn’t have this already should pick it up immediately!

IndieGala has a new Indie Secrets Bundle for $3.49 that seems to contain mostly junk but might be of interest to HOG/Adventure fans for it’s inclusion of the complete Adam Wolfe collection (Ep. 1-4), which is normally $19.99.

Fanatical Star Deal today is SuperDimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls : Complete Deluxe Set for $15.49 (60%). I can’t even begin to explain what this is…but if you’re a HyperDimension fan it’s probably a good deal?

As @Chappers mentioned, Humble Store has the return of the Winter Sale. Some really good deals for Monthly subscribers, including:

• Titan Quest Anniversary Edition - $3.59 (80%)
  • Titan Quest Ragnarok - $13.49 (33%)
  • No Man’s Sky - $21.59 (64%)
  • Fallout 4 - $13.49 (55%)
  • Grim Dawn - $6.74 (73%)
  • Grim Dawn Ashes of Malmouth - $13.76 (24%)
  • Tales from Candlekeep : Tomb of Annihilation - $8.63 (46%)
  • Armello - $10.79 (46%)
  • Shadow Tactics : Blades of the Shogun - $17.99 (55%)

lol as if anyone ever paid $20 for Adam Wolfe.

I think someone missed the Holiday sale of this but this is close.

Samsung Evo Plus 39.99

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-evo-plus-128gb-microsdxc-uhs-i-memory-card/5785406.p?ref=8575135&loc=38d538c8f7f111e79912d6780b5c71120INT&acampID=38d538c8f7f111e79912d6780b5c71120INT

Uh… I’m far from disinterested, but wanted to be sure folks knew that the Life Is Strange series is on sale over the weekend. Season 1 is 75% off ($5) and the prequel Before the Storm is 30% off ($12).

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/life-is-strange/

Blue Monday @ GMG ,use code BLUE25 for 25% off all games.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/

Now I’ve got that song stuck in my head. It’s a mind virus!

Which one, the song by Fats Domino, the one by Foreigner, or the one by New Order?

Ha, I only knew about the Fats Domino one–guess I was never cool enough to know about the New Order one.

I know only about the New Order one. I didn’t know about the others.

I know the New Order and Fats Domino tunes, but never heard of a “Blue Monday” by Foreigner. Perhaps he meant Blue Morning, Blue Day?

Yes, that’s the one I’m thinking of. Memory fail.