Bargain Thread 2018

I notice Battlefleet Gothic Armada is available on Steam for $10.49, maybe I’ll finally pick it up. Also, Eisenhorn: Xenos is $2.99, 80% off. Yes I know it sucks, but still.

This game is amazing y’all, just saying.

Eeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

Definitely interested in Martyr once it comes out on PS4, whenever that ends up being.

Yeah, I want Martyr but I’m waiting for the console release.

July, apparently.

GMG has 25% off all games. ALL GAMES!

https://www.greenmangaming.com/

Use code: JUNE25

Vampyr - $37.49
Moonlighter - $14.99
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - $44.99
Strange Brigade - $33.74
The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset - $29.99
CREW 2 - $44.99

To this day, I can’t figure out how GMG stays in business. Maybe a Russian oligarch is using them to launder money.

For some reason I always get this confused with the Battle Star Galactica game. The BSG one if the better on, right?

Dunno, haven’t actually played either.

I thought they were just grey market key swappin’?

Gmg got in trouble once for buying up a bunch of keys against a publisher’s wishes.

Yes. By far.

Was that with The Witcher 3? That feels “truthy” but I’m not sure.

Yes, Galactica is better.

Looks like steam has their D & D games on sale.

I might grab the last two games from the infinity engine collection.

Dying Light is the Fanatical Star Deal at $13.59 (66%) today. It’s just the base game, not the Enhanced Edition, so no Season Pass or Following content.

Steam is having a cool little Dungeons & Dragons Sale. Includes discounts of up to 80% on titles like:

• Tales from CandleKeep : Tomb of Annihilation - $6.39 (60%)
  • Baldur’s Gate I and II and Icewind Dale Enhanced Editions - $4.99 (75%) each
  • Lords of Waterdeep - $7.49 (50%)
  • Planescape Torment : Enhanced Edition - $3.99 (80%)
  • Neverwinter Nights : Enhanced Edition - $16.99 (15%)

Train Simulator 2018 is free to play all weekend, with a sale price of $19.99 (50%). Steep discounts on some of the DLC as well.
Of course the truly ambitious can simply buy EVERYTHING TS2018 for a mere $7,454.23.

Steam also having a 505 Games Publisher Sale this weekend. Decent discounts on their stuff (though DO NOT buy Portal Knights, as you can get it and Hearts of Iron 4 and Blackwake, plus more yet to come, in the July Humble Monthly for the same $12), including personal favorites of mine like :

• How To Survive - $1.49 (90%)
  • How To Survive 2 - $3.74 (75%)
  • Ember - $2.49 (75%)
  • Brothers : A Tale of Two Sons - $2.99 (80%)

As always, thank you. I really appreciate the list you put together.

Also, as a note, if you own any of the Infinity Engine Games on steam, grab the bundle. The bundle will only charge you for the games you don’t own, so you get the games at even a further discount, if you don’t mind owning the sound track.

Hey, new month, new free games on Twitch Prime (which you already have if you have Amazon Prime).

Banner Saga, Banner Saga 2, Strafe, Treadnauts, and Tumblestone. Free!

ah cool. I liked Banner Saga 1 but not enough to buy the sequel.

re the D&D bundle: note that Tales from Candlekeep is apparently a port of a board game that uses some D&D concepts but in my experience playing it doesn’t feel very much like D&D.

This is half off on Steam, reviews seem very good, anyone play it?