Bargain Thread 2018

I bought this during last sale, although I refunded it, my initial impression is this is an OK tower defense game, but not great. It is hybrid mix with tower defense + top down shooter, graphic and production value are really good, has some destructible terrain and buildings to block the enemy route, also the tower can be placed and change configuration from defense to blocking, etc., but tower placement for blocking route is kind finicky. There is some sort tech tree you can upgrade between missions, The top down shooting part is good, but I prefer more zoomed out view, as once you switch to fighter, screen gets busy and you may loose track of other sides of incoming enemies.

Man alive. Now I understand why Train Sim fans were not pleased when Dovetail released Train Sim World, where none of those add-ons are compatible.

Except me, but I was happy they released Train Sim World on Xbox. Also I didn’t buy all those other locomotives, because crazy!

PUBG is 20% off on Fanatical, and for the first time I think.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/playerunknowns-battlegrounds

Thanks for the reply, I picked it up and did the first mission, its just as you described. And it reminds me of Air Mech from a few years ago , but with a better story and more Tower Defense focus.

Liking it so far. :)

Its 25% off over at GMG , using the JUNE25 code. So it comes out at $22.49

Hey, it’s a massive savings over buying a train!

WinGameStore has a Telltale sale going on:

CDKeys currently has Injustice 2: Ultimate Edition on Steam for $16.29. Crazy good deal. This give you all the DLC except Darkseid and Brainiac, but you should eventually unlock Brainiac through the story mode.

Yeah, but it’s CDKeys…

Darkseid is pretty awesome. Just saying.

Element TD is free for awhile on android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SongGameDev.EleTD

I haven’t tried this version yet, but had lots of fun with it as a Warcraft mod.

Anyone try Razer Cortex? It’s a program that gives you the best deals on PC games? Worth installing?

Looked interesting so I grabbed the Xbox one demo.

You can email WB support and they’ll give you Darkseid. :)

It seems GOG is having a summer sale. They are giving away Xenonauts right now.

Linkie for the lazie

Thanks for pointing this out, much appreciated. :)

Also part of that GOG Sale are a crapton of new games added to GOG Connect. If you own 'em on Steam, push a button and you’ll own 'em DRM free on GOG. So awesome.

Titles added include:

• Banished
  • Grim Dawn
  • Kingdom : New Lands
  • Legend of Grimrock
  • Prison Architect
  • Pychonauts
  • Starpoint Gemini 2
  • Banner Saga
  • Jotun
  • Tempest
  • Amnesia : A Machine for Pigs