Bargain Thread 2018

I have no direct experience of the story DLCs but I do know that I plan to get them at some point. Ive heard good things about The Desolation of Mordor. Check out the reviews. I gather that the Gold edition not only comes with the story DLCs but with all kinds of extra variants of Orc tribes and such (if that matters to you). If I had it to do over again I would get the Gold version at this price.

Steam should have a double gold version of the 1st and 2nd game at a discounted price also. If you own the first game, the gold edition of the 2nd game will be even cheaper.

I can’t seem to find the link for it, but I did buy it during the summer sale. :|

I hope that someday the publisher offers a Gold Edition Upgrade for cheap like they did for the first game. Right now they want 40 dollars for it on Steam. Eff that in the ear.

BTW, needless to say this game craps ALL over Tolkien’s LOTR lore so if you’re really sensitive about that stuff, be aware of that.

Yeah I saw that, pretty crazy to not discount the DLC at all.

Crap, looks like I missed a deal on Fanatical where the Expansion Pass was on sale on July 3rd for less than 14 bucks. :-(

I’ve gotta remember to put wishlisted stuff on there.

GMG summer sale continues.

Mad Max is $3.77

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/mad-max/

Most of the old-timey stuff is on sale over at GOG. I picked up Subwar 2050 for like $3.

You have chosen…wisely…

Man, when is DERPSPACE: Encounter at Regula O.S.S. coming to GOG?!

58% off No Mans Sky @ GMG so $ 25.47.

The 1.5 patch was released today, fyi.

$23.99 is the lowest it has ever been, so not too bad.

https://isthereanydeal.com/game/nomanssky/info/

We have a “Colonize the Universe” bundle on our site for $39.99 that includes:

Rimworld
Planetbase
Galactic Civilizations III
Offworld Trading Company.

Rage: worth $2.50?

Yes. The hub town can be a little annoying at first, but once you learn where everything is so that you have to spend as little time there as possible, the rest of the game is a fairly crunchy first person shooter. I liked the weapons.

The story is a disappointment, so don’t expect much. But it gives a reasonable excuse to go to the next area and shoot things, so I didn’t mind.

Well, that’s interesting. Rimworld has never been discounted in any form as far as I know.

Great looking bundle, although I already have half the games. I’ll just dream of a “complete your collection” option in the future, lol.

Free @ Humblestore.

New Elemental Bundle at Fanatical. Can anyone vouch if any of these games are worth the $2.49 asking price?

Game List

I’ve heard generally positive things about The Next Penelope, so it’s probably worth it if you like top-down racing. I tried a bit of Dungeon Rushers on mobile and didn’t think it was worth bothering with. Never heard of the rest.

The Next Penelope was somewhat of a letdown for me. I found the game much too demanding, and a bit awkward — a bit like the hardest courses of F-Zero, if you wish —, which is a shame, because as an Ulysse 31 fan, I thought I was the target for it!

I confess having had some fun with Chicken Invaders… Although I don’t remember the iteration’s number that I played.

If you have the Chrono.gg coins, Monster Slayers was added to their store today for only 6,000 coins. 17% of the available keys have already been claimed.