Bargain Thread 2019

Yup, mechs in space, totally fun.

Wow, Ubisoft has The Settlers History Collection priced at $19.99 (50% off) right now! Great price for all 7 Settlers games. I should have waited but on the other hand I don’t mind paying full price for Settlers and supporting that franchise.

https://store.ubi.com/us/the-settlers-history-collection/5b647011ef3aa548048c5979.html

Summary
  • 7 games in 1. Includes all seven main titles and their expansions. From The Settlers (1993) toThe Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom (2010).
  • Each title has been extensively updated to work on modern PCs, including many improvements for better gameplay.
  • Challenge your friends and discover new opponents in online multiplayer.
  • With 4K Support, experience many of the titles in modern 4K and even dual monitors.

Oooh next month’s freebie is Thimbleweed Park. Nice!

At $2.19, this seems interesting:

Sounds like something a king gets from sitting on his throne all day.

It’s a fun little thing to whip out and show to your friends at your next couch gaming event, but it’s not particularly fun. I don’t think I’ve played it more than an hour total over a few of these events.

It’s also pretty gross, some people immediately hate it.

Hell yes! This had been on my wishlist because I love the style, but never got around to it (don’t play much these days)

Well guess that’s it. Was already going to go there for Supergiant and Rebel Galaxy. So I do it sooner.

I didn’t like Axiom Verge. I still highly recommend it to anyone who’s interested in exploratory platformers, though!

So far Epic’s been really good at identifying games I already have to give away. It’s just as well, though. Not looking forward to having a reason to use yet another client.

Axiom Verge is the first free game where I’m tempted to install the client.

I have no time for it, so I probably won’t until the summer. But they’re getting closer.

Just so you know, if you still want to collect the free games without the Epic installer, you can do so from their website directly through your browser.

I missed this and thinking of purchasing this game. Does it play like Mark of The Ninja? The art looks very much alike.

Flash Sale of Nioh Complete Edition. Historical low I believe.

[$15.99] [£12.79] [15,99€]

Yes, but not as good. Honestly you’re probably better off just playing through Mark of the Ninja again.

Thanks… I appreciate it. You have helped me save time and money :) :)

Xbox game pass, 2 months for 2$

These are on windows 10:

• Crackdown 3 (soon)
  • Disneyland Adventures
  • Forza Horizon 4
  • Gears of War 4
  • Halo Wars 1 & 2
  • Hello Neighbour
  • Recore
  • Ruiner
  • Rush Pixar Adventure
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Snake Pass
  • State of Decay 2
  • Super Lucky Tale
  • We Happy Few
  • Zoo Tycoon

Hmmm, Forza Horizon 4

That would be a no brainer if I hadn’t checked everything out in earlier offer months. Forza’s definitely worth a look :)

Thanks! That worked for me too, even though the current $1 offer doesn’t work for me (probably because I took the $1 offer back in January).

If you buy this now, do you need to activate it now?