Bargain Thread 2019

I’m going to regret asking, but I can’t stop myself: which three?

Opus, Blockwick 2, and Save One More!

I mean really Line Light , Thunder Paw and Jump with Friends also could be 3 good games. ;)

Weaves of Fate and Cybergun, no… not good games.

Typical! :D

Weaves of Fate sounds like an RPG where your character is a hair stylist.

I only wish it was that!

City of Brass is free on the Epic Games Store.

Can’t speak to this one, but their free games have been pretty solid thus far. I’m a fan of next week’s offering, Kingdom: New Lands.

I watched a video about it, it’s a first-person roguelike with a bit of personality. Certainly worth what we paid for it, at least.

This guy played a bit of it last year, looks alright, nothing special imho.

Obduction is free on GOG.

War Council TV really loved it, whatever the hell that is.

Titan Quest is only 4 dollars on GoG. If some how you missed getting it, the Anniversary Edition is a nice update. The game has multiple speeds, making the first levels a bit easier to get through, and some nice Quality of Life and Balance changes (such as Dexterity impacting Poison Damage).

I would suggest getting Raganok. It’s a bit long, but the storytelling is probably one of the best.

Yes, it’s part of the gog.com summer sale, which somehow nobody mentioned in this thread yet? For shame, guys. For shame.

People tend to post about GOG over in the GOG thread. How weird is that.

Black Isle’s magnum opus Lionheart is only $3.39!

https://www.gog.com/game/lionheart_legacy_of_the_crusader

We are far away enough from the nightmare-that-was that young people may not realize that you are joking around.

Jim Sterling liked it, enough that I created a thread for it here that never went anywhere so I’m not even going to look it up.

Fixed that for you! ;)

Since Obduction is free on GOG right now, I’ll just say that I had fun with it until I got totally stuck. I found it quite difficult, but some of the puzzle solving was very satisfying to figure out. And then I just couldn’t figure out how to get any farther.

Deathgarden: Bloodharvest (early access) is having a free weekend and $10 sale, the download is ~5GB.

Space Viking Raiders is $5, new lowest.

Into the Breach is $7.5 on GOG, new lowest.

Warhammer 40K: Mechanicus is $12 on Fanatical, new lowest.

Square Enix titles are now available via Fanatical and to celebrate Fanatical is offering some bundles.

Tomb Raider Bundle.

• Tier 1 for $4.99 buys Tomb Raider I - III
  • Tier 2 for $9.99 adds Tomb Raider Anniversary, Legend and Underworld
  • Tier 3 for $13.99 unlocks Tomb Raider (2013)

Deus Ex Bundle

• Tier 1 at $2.49 buys Deus Ex GOTY and Deus Ex Invisible War
  • Tier 2 at $4.99 adds Deus Ex Human Revolution Director’s Cut
  • Tier 3 at $8.99 unlocks Deus Ex : Mankind Divided

Dungeon Siege Pack for $4.99 contains all three Dungeon Siege titles

Note that if you recently purchased a bundle from Fanatical (or buy one of the bundles above) you should have received an email for 10% off your next bundle purchase, and can redeem it on the Square Enix bundles for an extra discount.

Star Deal for next 48 hours is Injustice 2 : Legendary Edition for $14.99 (75%), which is a historic low by a decent margin.

Humble Store is having a Warhammer 40K : Dawn of War Sale featuring 75% off many titles in the franchise.

Finally, Steam has nearly 1000 Weeklong Deals this week. Some standouts include:

Friends, the AMAZING Space Beast Terror Fright is $2.99 today for one, or $9.99 for four. THIS GAME IS SO GOOD GET IT YOU GUYS.

https://www.chrono.gg/