Bargain Thread 2019

Gateways is currently free on Indiegala (direct download).

Looks neat, thanks for posting it.

I recommend it, it was a nice puzzle/platform game.

Talk about timing, I was just thinking about Sleeping Dogs the other day in the Yakuza 0 thread and currently the Definitive Edition on Steam just happens to be 90% off.

Sleeping Dogs, now with extraditions to mainland China DLC!

About time we got some topical political humor in the bargain thread! Hilarious!

It would be a crime to pass that up for people who don’t own that and like open world games.

How about if you like both of those things but you already own the non-definitive edition?

Kabounce is apparently free, or some portion of it, if you get it before June 24th. +1 game that I’ll never install.

Big summer sale over on itch.io, if you want a good deal on the more weird and obscure games.

I picked up Mortician’s Tale for half price.

I see Cosmic Express there for $3. And Verdant Skies for $7 and Long Gone Days for $11 are tempting.

Many, many others, though it can be a slog to look through so many games to find something you’re looking for. Here’s the main sale page, sorted by rating:

PSN Flash Sale this weekend.

Well, that’s OK then. :-) The 60 fps is pretty nice in the newer one, plus it (IIRC) includes the DLC. I did play through the entire main story again in the Definitive Ed. Plus some of the martial arts tournament DLC, which copied the style of old martial arts movies from the late 1960s/early 1970s.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole for $5.99 at Humble Bundle. Registers on UPlay.

Gold edition which includes the season pass is $8.99.

Chances it ends up in a Humble Bundle this month or like next? Still, for less than 9$…

If it’s an Ubisoft game seems like it’ll be more or less free come September.

I mean, six bucks. That’s below my “what the hell” threshold.

Walmart has the PC version Pillars of Eternity II on sale for ten bucks. You won’t find it on their website for some reason but you can inventory check your local stores on Brickseek.

I didn’t realize this was considered a Mature game until I had to wait for a clerk to clear the restricted item pop-up. Heh, but yeah it’s a good price.

Thanks, picked this up, comes with steam key if that’s not obvious.

Fanatical is having a sale of their own to counter the Steam Summer Sale. Get an extra 10% off using code FANATICAL10, which makes several games a better deal on Fanatical, including:

• Pathfinder : Kingmaker - $17.99 with code
  • Pillars of Eternity II : Deadfire - Obsidian Edition (incl. all DLC) - $26.99 with code
  • Shadows Awakening - $14.39 with code
  • Book of Demons - $11.24 with code
  • Graveyard Keeper - $13.49 with code
  • Ancestor’s Legacy - $15.74 with code

The Beamdog Pick-and-Mix is still active as well. $9.99 for any three titles, including Baldur’s Gate EE, Baldur’s Gate 2 EE, Baldur’s Gate : Siege of Dragonspear, Icewind Dale EE, Planescape Torment EE and Neverwinter Nights EE.

GreenManGaming has Generation Zero for an ironic $19.84 when you use code FEATURE10 for 10% off.
Conan Exiles and Conan Unconquered are $18.00 each with the code.
Northgard is only $12.00 (no code required), and the Clan of the Dragon and Clan of the Snake DLCs are only $2.00 each (cheaper than Steam Sale). Oddly, Clan of the Horse is cheaper on Steam.
Bannermen is a historic low $12.00 (no code needed).

I was excited to see a new Humble Bundle go live, until I discovered it was just a rehash of their Playstation Bundle.

Who even pays for games anymore? Twitch Prime free games for July are:
For the King
The Escapists
Cultist Simulator
Yooka-Laylee
That’s some quality gaming on the ultra-cheap!