Bargain Thread 2019

Welcome back to the thread after a long holiday weekend (at least for us Americans).

Steam Summer Sale is winding down, you have 24 hours remaining to make any last purchases or forever hold your wallet, at least until the next sale that is.

Fanatical has a new Men of War Assault Bundle for $3.49 that includes Men of War and all DLC, Men of War Vietnam Special Edition, Men of War Assault Squad and all DLC, and Men of War Assault Squad 2 : Men of War Origins. It’s basically the Men of War Complete Pack from 2012 plus Assault Squad 2 : Origins.

ARK : Survival Evolved is the Star Deal today at $15.49 (69%), close to a historic low (it was part of a $12 Humble Monthly once).

Fanatical also has the Lucius Complete Pack for $9.99 that contains all 3 Lucius games and DLC.

Meanwhile, GreenManGaming has an Iceberg Interactive Publisher Sale that includes:

• Oriental Empires for $6.00 (80%)
  • Endless Legend for $6.00 (80%)
  • Endless Legends Guardians DLC for $2.00 (80%) and Shadows DLC for $2.60 (80%)
  • Dawn of Andromeda for $6.00 (80%)

GMG also has a Strategy Bundle for $0.99 that includes Quarantine, Frozen Synapse Prime and Evil Genius. Quarantine alone is well worth $1.

Thanks! 15 years of patience has paid off.

I got a 20% bundle discount code with the purchase, here you go someone:

SHW31S-R85TLB-56137Q

Sony has a Retro sale right now.

If you’ve got an interest in PSOne Classics especially, there are some good savings. There are also rather rare savings on Arcade Archives Neo Geo games.

Oh my. I loved Breath of Fire IV.

Top-down blood-soaked action game God’s Trigger is the Fanatical Star Deal today for a historic low $8.99.

Two new dollar bundles live at Fanatical as well.
The Dollar Battle Bundle is $1 (duh) and contains 14 titles from publisher HexWar games. HexWar titles are lite strategy games all cast from the same mold and spanning ancient times through WWII and more modern conflicts.
The Dollar War Bundle is also $1 (also duh) and includes 14 additional titles from HexWar, all from their Civil War and Tank Battle series (thus there is no overlap with the other bundle).

GreenManGaming has 20% off a bunch of “Coming Soon” titles with code SAVE20.

Feeling nostalgic for some Might and Magic goodness? GOG.com has Might and Magic Titles on sale for 85% off. Get DRM free versions of the Heroes titles for $1.49 each, or get the Might & Magic 1-6 RPG bundle for $1.49 and M&M 7, 8 and 9 for $0.89 each.

If you enjoy casual Match 3 games, Indiegala has a great Match III Steam Bundle with 9 games in the genre for only $2.99.

If you like monkeying around with Unity, Humble has a new Unity Game Development Bundle live. The BTA and top tiers are a little pricey ($19 and $25 respectively), but what’s on offer is worth far more than that.

Those are some solid Unity courses at a great price. I’ve already got all except one of them, but yeah, if you’re interested in buying weeks of great instruction for an even cheaper price than a sale price on Udemy, that’s a fantastic deal.

SteamWorld Heist just went on sale for 67% off on the Nintendo eShop. It’s now $6.59.

Fanatical Star Deal today is Assassin’s Creed Odyssey : Gold Edition (includes Season Pass) for $29.99. That is a historic low. UPlay Key

The deal is part of a larger Ubisoft Sale they have happening.

• FarCry 5 - $18.59
  • Far Cry 5 : New Dawn : Deluxe Ed. - $22.49
  • OR get them both together for $37.99
  • Watch Dogs 2 : Gold Edition - $19.99
  • South Park : The Fractured But Whole - $5.99
  • Assassin’s Creed : Origins - $22.79
  • Anno 2205 Ultimate Edition - $11.99
  • Anno 2070 Complete - $7.19
  • and lots more.

Humble Store has a Greatest Hits Sale happening. Some of their top selling AAA and Indie titles for up to 75% off.

Weekend Deals are live on Steam and include:

If you’re looking to get the DLC for AoW 3 for cheap:

There was some discussion of this over here: Might and Magic X - #1227 by ooomalley

For people that loved HoMM 3, and want something slightly different, I do recommend HoMM 5 Tribes of East Stand Alone expansion. It used to be available on its own on Steam.

Not sure if bargain…

Anthem physical copies are $15 @ Best Buy

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/anthem-legion-of-dawn-edition-playstation-4/6259295.p?skuId=6259295

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/anthem-legion-of-dawn-edition-xbox-one/6259293.p?skuId=6259293

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/anthem-windows/6259292.p?skuId=6259292

New low for the PC version, 2 weeks ago it was $30 on ORIGIN.

PS4 and XBOX were the $80 legion of dawn editions! So that is almost a 80% discount!

Wait for the inevitable F2P relaunch.

Well an MP game needs players. I enjoyed the combat piece at least.

Anyone knows of the GOG version includes that. It’s called “bundle” but doesn’t mention Tribes of the East.

It looks like it does.

• Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 Bundle includes Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 and its two expansions: Tribes of the East and Hammers of Fate.

It does, thanks. For anyone who’s interested, there’s an extensive AI overhaul mode to TotE. I’ve been meaning to try it and never got to it. I guess now is a good time.

Sounds like Quantomas’ AI patch. Never went back to vanilla after trying it. It won’t work on multiplayer, though.

The Heroes of Might and Magic 5.5 mod includes the AI patch along with a plethora of other fixes and modifications centered mainly on balance and quality of life tweaks.

I seem to recall when I looked at buying Tribes of the East there was a mod available that basically let you play the rest of the content while only owning Tribes.

Found it:

No idea if it still works, or is up to date, or even necessary lol.

These are showing up as well…

Seems liek a price mistake but who knows.