Bargain Thread 2020

I don’t know what this means. :O Rather, I already gave them money for the covid bundle and signed up for the humble choice premium (with the coupon), but haven’t done anything else.

It means you can no longer buy the old choice bundle but only the new one. Selecting your games for the old one can be done later. That process is comfortable.

Couple of free pinball FX 3 tables:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/442120/Pinball_FX3/

I’m looking in Steam and not seeing free tables - which ones is it? Maybe I already own them.

The “Pinball FX3 Care Package” is free until april 8.

Alien Pinball, the default Star Wars Pinball and some Marvel one.

Alien Pinball seems like the one most people won’t own.

I’ve never installed the game, I likely never will install the game, but did I click the free shit button? Yes I did click it, with great gusto and fervor.

Thanks, I’m bat blind and skipped right past that - was scrolling through the DLC list like a dumbass.

I must still be blind as a bat, because I can’t figure out how to actually add the free tables to my game. The link just says ‘Start Game’ and if I go into the bundles to the tables they all still show up with a price.

I went through the same thing. Then I went pack to the steam page, and this time it said “download” instead of “start game”, and that worked. /shrug.

In the Steam client, on the Library section for Pinball FX3, click the “Store Page” button. Scroll down to the Pinball FX3 Care Package box and click “Package info”. Then scroll down until you find the list of included tables, and click on one of them you don’t own. Scroll down beyond the “Add to Cart” button and there should be another section about the package with a button that says “Download”. That will add the package to your account.

Yeah I figured it out eventually, just clicking around on all the DLCs I eventually found an option for ‘download’. Weirdly convoluted.

Are these free to keep, or free to try until April 8th?

Edit: NVM. I missed the “keep forever” in the DLC page.

6 months of GamePass Ultimate (PC/Xbox) for $40!

GamePass for PC app

A new Adventure Pick & Mix Bundle is live at Fanatical. 3 titles for $2.99, 5 for $3.99 or 7 for $4.99. 20 titles to choose from including severla Sherlock Holmes games, The Sexy Brutale and Fall of Light among others.

The Star Deal today is F1 2019 : Legends Edition for $17.49 (75%). That is a historical low.

Survival RPG Outward is $13.99 (65%), which is close to a historic low.

A collection of 8 new-to-bundle HOGs, the Cryptic Bundle 9 is only $1.99 and features My Brother Rabbit, which is well worth $2 all on it’s own for it’s amazing artwork and music.

Bored in quarantine? Play the Elder Scrolls Online for FREE now through April 13th (via Bethesda, not Steam), and grab the Elsweyr Edition (which contains the base game, Morrowind, Sommerset and Elsweyr expansions) from GreenManGaming for $14.52 (71%). Activates via ESO, not Steam.

GreenManGaming has the just released Mount & Blade II : Bannerlord for $35.24 (by far the lowest price available) for VIPs using a unique voucher code from the VIP page at the site. All you need to do to be a “VIP” at GMG is to have created an account there and purchased something in the past. If you sign in with your account info, you’ll be able to see the VIP deals.

If for some reason you can’t take advantage of the GMG deal, the best alternative price I can find on Mount and Blade II : Bannerlord is $39.95 (20%) at WinGameStore.

Also at GreenManGaming:
No Man’s Sky for $25.50 (57%)
Age of Wonders : Planetfall for $22.00 (56%)

Humble Choice April is live. Games include Hitman 2, Gris, Bard’s Tale IV : Director’s Cut, Driftland : The Magic Revival, Opus Magnum, This is the Police 2, and more. Choice members pick 10, or new subscribers can pick 9 games for $20 or 3 games for $15. All subscribers this month will receive a bonus free game (same title for everyone).

Gamebillet has it for $20.79.

Ohh, nice find! At $20 NMS is a great deal. So fun!

90% off

Reviews of the new episode are pretty good.
It’s missing the extra expansions the older Megaton had.

Hahah. There was no need for Duke Nukem 4ever, they just had to wait long enough for retro shooters to be cool again and make a new episode for Duke Nukem 3D. That’s awesome.

Yup, I’m grabbing that. Many fond memories, although I wonder if the conversion to true 3D (minus the sprite enemies, I’m sure) might have messed up some of the mechanics.