Bargain Thread 2020

Android. A few people here liked these, and they’re not on the Play Pass.
GDS has been on my wishlist for 4 years without going on sale.

Thanks! Picked up GDS. Is 911 Operator any good on Android?

Star Deal today at Fanatical is the Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Edition Complete Pack for $14.99 (75%). Contains BG:EE 1, BG:EE 2 and the Siege of Dragonspear DLC. $5 each is not a bad deal at all for the trio.

Their Lunar New Year Sale continues with Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition for $9.57 (76%) Contains a ton of DLC.

Steam MidWeek Madness features:

I found three of them but they’re not $400. $579 at this location

The Bridge is free on epic. It’s a short game with maddening puzzles. I finished the main set in ~3 hours, but cheated on a couple with youtube.

Next up is Farming Simulator 19.

More android sales:

Bethesda Titles are now part of the Fanatical Lunar New Year Sale.

• DOOM (2016) - $5.39 (73%)
  • Skyrim VR - $16.79 (72%)
  • Rage 2 - $17.99 (70%)
  • Fallout 4 GOTY - $17.99 (70%)
  • and many more

IndieGala has the Age of Wonders III Collection for $10.99 (78%). That’s a ridiculous value considering it contains both expansions and the Deluxe Edition content. Even if you took advantage of the free copy Steam gave out last year, getting Golden Realms and Eternal Lords at $5.50 each is a deal.

Indiegala also has Surviving Mars for $7.49 (75%) which matches a historic low (OK, technically it was FREE on Epic that one time…)

I have been having a blast playing The Outer Worlds lately, and Indiegala has it for a historic low $37.99 (35%) right now. Epic Store redemption only, obviously.

GreenManGaming has also launched their Lunar New Year Sale. Theirs features Flash Deals, the first of which is Resident Evil 3 for $44.99 (25%), a historic low.

GMG also has Red Dead Redemption 2 for $43.19 (28%), which is close to a historic low

Conan Exiles is $15.60 (61%) and most of the DLC is 32% off
Conan : Unconquered is $10.45 (48%), a historic low

Humble Store is extending their deals with a Winter Sale Encore through the weekend, so if you missed out on any of the deals I posted previously, now is the time to go back and grab them.

And of course, the Steam Lunar New Year Sale and Event is underway. Collect tokens to cash in for badges, profile backgrounds, emotes, etc…, or collect 5000 of them for $5 off your next purchase. Open a red envelope each day through the weekend to get free tokens, and get 100 tokens for every $1 USD spent. Lots of deals on hundreds of games, including:

• Disco Elysium - $31.99 (20%)
  • Pathfinder : Kingmaker Explorer Edition - $15.99 (60%) NOTE : You can get the Imperial Edition on Fanatical for $29.74 for the next few hours which includes the Season Pass and other content.
  • Divinty : Original Sin 2 is a historic low $22.49 (50%)
  • Stardew Valley is $9.99 (33%)
  • If you enjoy grib-based dungeon crawlers, check out the Grid-Based Crawler Bundle. for $34.00 (63%). You get 6 games, inlcuding The Quest, Heroes of Monkey Tavern, Fall of the Dungeon Guardians, StarCrawlers, Vaporum and Dungeon of Dragon Knight at around $5.65 each. Thanks to Steam Bundle Magic, you also don’t pay for any of the 6 you already own, making it even cheaper to finish your collection of crawlers.

I have Starcrawlers, can anyone vouch for any of the others in this bundle?

The Quest is kind of the Elder Scrolls game I always wanted. Turn based, with more narrative, but still hugely open world and first person. The lore isn’t ES level but whatcha gonna do.

That sounds… completely amazing. Know anything about the others?

Heroes of Monkey Tavern is a short pure dungeon crawl with a strong Dungeon Master nostalgic feel. There is no real story past the intro, you just wander through the dungeon exploring, killing, looting and solving the occasional puzzle. It’s short, under 8 hours total to complete.

Vaporum is a steampunk version of Legend of Grimrock. It has puzzles, lots of combat, good graphics/music/UI and an odd little “bullet time” mechanic that was tacked on after the fact (but works very well) to allow the player to slow the real-time combat during encounters. Apparently it was too fast and thus too difficult in the original release.

Wow. You turn around and there’s a dozen Grimrock imitations (except the Quest – I know that one from phones).

Thanks, that’s useful. I hate real time blobbers, so rather than getting the bundle it’d probably be wisest to just pick up The Quest.

Trails of Fire has been added to the Steam sale

Dude, definitely need to pick that up after seeing @Scotch_Lufkin’s video!

Thanks for watching, man!

GOG is having their Lunar sale now. I’m sure @SlainteMhath will post about it more fully. However, you may be interested in 2 all time lows I found going through my wishlist: Mafia 1 for $5, and Soldier of Fortune Platinum for $2.50.

Doom Eternal Pre-Order 38.29 on Cdkeys. It’s a Bethesda Launcher pre-order though, and the region is Europe, Middle East and Africa.

Anyone with an Xbox One Elite controller or someone who wants extra key binding functionality should check out reWASD on sale:

https://www.rewasd.com/

Fanatical has launched a fundraiser for the Australia brush fires. The following 12 games are all on sale with 100% of the proceeds going to the World Wildlife Foundation and their efforts in Australia. Get some great games and support a worthy cause!

• Rime - $0.89 (97%)
  • Wolfenstein II : The New Colossus - $9.99 (75%)
  • DOOM (2016) - $4.99 (75%)
  • Dishonored 2 - $7.99 (80%)
  • Prey - $5.99 (80%)
  • Brothers : A Tale of Two Sons - $2.24 (85%)
  • Mr. Shifty - $2.99 (80%)
  • Everspace : Ultimate Edition - $7.49 (85%)
  • Train Valley 2 - $10.49 (30%)
  • Learn Japanese To Survive : Trilogy - $1.99 (91%)
  • Skullgirls Complete Bundle - $1.00 (96%)
  • Wreckfest - $15.99 (60%)

The Star Deal is PAthfinder : Kingmaker Explorer Edition for $14.99 (63%), a historic low

Their Lunar New Year Sale is also still in effect through tomorrow I believe.

Tomb Raider GOTY Bundle is $4.29 (86%).

GreenManGaming’s Lunar New Year Sale is also still in effect. Flash Deal today is Doom Eternal for $47.99 (20%)

IndieGala has some great deals on a few titles for their current sale:

New all time low! $57.83

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G92ZZGD/