Bargain Thread 2021

Just picked up the Fanatical bundle with the purpose of getting Murder by Numbers.

I just got the SP base game for cheap through an earlier bundle but now wonder if they’ll have the DLC on sale separately, because I don’t want to spend another 10 bucks and I have most everything else there that I want, one way or another.

The South Park Fractured But Whole Season Pass has been as low as $2.99 (90% off) on Steam in previous sales. Given that the Steam Summer Sale is rumored to kick off June 24th (about two weeks from now) it’s a safe bet you’ll be able to snag it for less than $10 at that time. If not, several other digital stores will have summer sale events happening in the next month as well.

Dorfromantik is on sale right now. This is going to provide the push for me to get it.

Damn you @Charlatan , love these unique city builders.

Early access though, and lots they want to add!

Trials of Fire just popped up on the Epic store, $6 while the sale and coupon lasts. At that price I could not resist.

It’s really cool!

It’s great, y’all need to buy it.

It’s not finished yet :E

DID I FUCKING STUTTER, SIR?

It really is good. :)

Also looks like UBI is giving $10 off a $15 purchase.

https://store.ubi.com/us/ubiforward-sale/?lang=en_US

Unlike EGS, the $10 coupon works with DLC. I was able to pick up AC Origins Season Pass for $6 after discount.

Hmm, thanks for the tip.

BTW, did I make a mistake in not getting the Gold edition of Far Cry New Dawn yesterday instead of just the Deluxe version? (assuming it has such a version—most Ubi games do)

Ah, nice. I got Anno 1800 in the Epic sale, but didn’t get any of the DLC because it wasn’t eligible. Anyone have strong recommendations from among the season passes?

Doubt there is one. New Dawn itself is like FC 5.5.

If you like the game, get all of them. Otherwise, start with the first and go from there, until you’re done with the Anno formula (never!).

Okay, I bought it… and disliked it with a passion. Bewahaha!

How can you dislike something so INTENSELY FUCKING CHARMING?

He’s French.