Bargain Thread 2021

This is the hardest I’ve worked in months.

Mine went through without issue (using AMEX). I received the card # in an email within a minute or two and then I successfully added it to my Nintendo eshop account balance. This was late last night, so it had been several hours since the initial post about it and they were still honoring it as of then.

Those absolute fuckers.

Great deal here on Steam this week:

Star Wars battlefront 2 is free on Epic. The package includes all DLC through the end of 2019.

Chris Sawyer’s Locomotion–a solid remake of his classic Transport Tycoon–is $1 on Fanatical.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/chris-sawyers-locomotion

No discount for Amiga Directory Opis users?

Console versions of CP2077 are half off at Best Buy:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpunk-2077-standard-edition-playstation-4-playstation-5/6255151.p?skuId=6255151

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpunk-2077-standard-edition-xbox-one-xbox-series-x/6255136.p?skuId=6255136

Both come with a free Steelbook case.

Nice. Should be a good buy for game conservationists too. I bet the game will change a lot over time. This is one way to buy the original release and to be able to play it years down the road to show people what it looked like.

Heck with it, I’m in for half price Cyberpunk, and I do love a nice steel case.

Pinball FX3’s Williams Pinball Season 1 Bundle is on sale for $16: (Xbox / Windows 10)

Description

Play 12 authentic classics in the Williams™ Pinball Season 1 Bundle as arcade-perfect simulations in their original form or as remastered video game experiences enhanced with updated graphics, animated toys, and a host of new features.

The Williams™ Pinball Season 1 Bundle features the following tables:

The Getaway: High Speed II™
Junk Yard™
Medieval Madness™
Black Rose™
Attack from Mars™
Party Zone™
Theatre of Magic™
Safe Cracker™
The Champion Pub™
White Water™
Red & Ted’s Road Show™
Hurricane™

Ghost Recon Breakpoint has a free weekend on Uplay.

Unrailed has a free week (~4 days remaining) and $10 sale on Steam.

10 HOGs for $2.99

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-hidden-object-bundle

Was just coming to post that Fanatical HOG bundle! Great deal if you enjoy that genre, and there are at least a couple of titles in the mix that I don’t believe have been offered in previous bundles.

If survival games are more your jam, Humble has just launched the Built To Survive Bundle that features three tiers:

Pay $1 for Steam key to:

• Deadly Days

BTA (currently $8.50) to add:

• Life is Feudal : Your Own
  • Generation Zero
  • Mad Max
  • Memories of Mars

Pay $10 and unlock:

• Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition
  • World War Z GOTY

Humble Store Winter Sale is also on with discounts on a bunch of titles.

Don’t forget to swing by the Epic Games Store and pick up Galactic Civilizations III for FREE now through January 28th.

Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator is free to keep on Steam if you add it to your account before time runs out.

This is definitely a bargain, right?

You can play it cheaper through Game Pass, but it’s well worth that price if you don’t want to for whatever reason.

Yes it is.

Tropico 5 : Complete Collection is the Star Deal on Fanatical for $4.99 (89%).

Fanatical has also just launched a new Staff Picks Bundle 2 which seems like it should have been called “Extra Keys We Had Laying Around Bundle”. It’s not that there aren’t decent games in the bundle, just that they’ve all been bundled many many times before. $3.49 gets you Steam keys to:

• XIII - Classic
  • Rain of Reflections : Set Free
  • Call of Juarez
  • The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
  • Angry Video Game Nerd I & II
  • Beholder
  • Alchemy Garden
  • Brawlout
  • Syberia 3

A better deal might be the Platinum Collection Build-Your-Own Bundle which features 3 games for $9.99, 5 for $15.99 or 7 for $19.99 with 22 titles to choose from including:

• Everspace
  • The Plague : Kingdom Wars
  • Rise of Industry
  • Dungeons III
  • Peaky Blinders : Mastermind
  • Seven : Enhanced Edition
  • Train Valley 2
  • and more

Also at Fanatical, the Reaper Bundle 8 features 7 games and 1 DLC for $3.99.

• This War of Mine + Stories Season Pass DLC
  • Shadows : Awakening
  • Mordheim : City of the Damned
  • Vikings : Wolves of Midgard
  • Close to the Sun
  • Avicii : Invector
  • One Finger Death Punch 2

Epic Games Store has For the King and Metro : Last Light Redux both FREE starting today through Feb. 11th.

Next Friday is the Lunar New Year, so I expect stores like Steam, Fanatical and others will launch their usual themed sales around the event next week.

For anyone who doesn’t own Ultimate Edition of Borderlands 3 on Google Stadia already:

Borderlands 3 for $10 at Best Buy.

That’s either the PS4/PS5 edition or XB1/X/S edition, physical copy.