Bargain Thread 2021

DC: Ardennes Offensive. So its a bulge game (boo), but its very different from the previous games that its almost more tactical than operational with things like intercept fire and lines of sight (cool!).

Thank you, can’t wait to try it this winter!

UBI is having a sale and I’m thinking of getting AC Valhalla, which I partially played with their subscription program. They have a code for an additional 20% off. Anyone know if this can be combined with the 20% off coupon you can get by spending 100 of their Ubi points?

I’m guessing not based on their website. I just don’t want to get my coupon and not use it because they expire in 3 months.

Doubt it. I also think they actually remind you if you can use points at purchase time. I’ve had that happen once I think. So you don’t need to buy the coupon ahead of time.

OK, thanks

Actually I just had a look and I’m prompted to use points, despite the price already being discounted…

So maybe I was wrong :)

You can use it on discounted things, but add the code BF20 to get 20% off. The option to use your points should go away.

Ah I see.

The prompt even appears on stuff it doesn’t work on. I found that out the hard way.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is free on the Ubi Store for the next week.

It’s close to a paradox, because your ubi account is so hard to get into, it feels like a fulltime job.

I enjoyed Chaos Theory…

Great price on a wonderful game on PS4:

UPDATE: Didn’t mean to tease! The preview didn’t work on Discourse. The game is Walden, a game. I talked about it awhile back here:

Clickbait!

Rain World, which I know is divisive, is also on sale for $5 on PSN.

Fanatical has a new Killer Bundle 20 live. $7.49 for 9 titles including:

• Supraland
  • Victor Vran
  • Doctor Who : The Lonely Assassins
  • Rage in Peace
  • My Lovely Daughter
  • 198X
  • Danger Scavenger
  • Dread X Collection
  • Going Under

The Star Deal today is The Falconeer and the Hunter DLC for $6.49 (70%)

Meanwhile, Humble Bundle has a new Nacon Space Sports and Orcs Collection Bundle live. $10 for the top tier of 9 titles, including:

• Tour de France 2020
  • Hunting Simulator 2
  • Rugby 20
  • Blood Bowl Legendary Edition
  • Mordheim : City of the Damned
  • Styx : Master of Shadows
  • Street Power Soccer
  • Warhammer : Chaosbane
  • Outcast : Second Contact

It’s a pretty eclectic mix, but for $10 there is a lot of value in there for folks who don’t already own most of the titles.

GreenManGaming has kicked off its Black Friday Sale and there are some historic lows to be found.

Also, don’t forget that over on Epic Games Store Guild of Dungeoneering Classic, KID A MNESIA Exhibition, and Never Alone : Kisima Ingitchuna are all FREE to claim this week.

820.00 seems like a lot. :)

Only kings can afford it!

That XCOM deal is very nice for anyone who doesn’t have those games.

A King’s Ransom for King’s Bounty!
Fine…fixed it.

Wow, that is a HELL of a deal for the XCOM games and the DLCs. Like, crazypants good.

BTW, for those who have been patient, the X4 Foundations Collector’s Edition is going for $30.24, and the base game for $20. Best price I’ve ever seen, and also part of this GMG sale.

Sorely tempted but wondering how it’ll do on my i7 6700 rig.

Xbox black friday sale is live.

Let me know if you guys spot anything cool.

So far, right near the top: Marvel’s Guardian of the Galaxy which just came out yesterday, it feels like, is $39.

Why am I seeing all of these add-ons for Marvel’s Avengers? I thought all DLC was free?