Bargain Thread 2022

There was no “mobile” when KoDP first came out.

Lots of good cheapies in the Fanatical Build Your Own Easter Bundle: Driftland, Mindustry, N++, Sydney Hunter, Polytopia, and more. Priced $1 for 1, $3 for 5, $5 for 10.

Iris and the Giant is currently free on GOG.

Some real good games in that bundle. Never pay more than .50 cents for a video game. :P

@tomchick , you like card games, how is that Cat Lady - The Card Game?

I can actually answer this one! It’s a digital adaptation of a tabletop game I’ve played. It’s just set collection, based on laying out cards in a grid and taking turns grabbing an entire row or column. When enough cards are gone, everyone tallies points.

Nothing special, but some cute cartoon artwork of cats, cat toys, and cat delicacies like tuna, chicken, and milk. Mmmm!

-Tom

Iris and the Giant is quite good. I never actually finished it, but I did play it quite a bit. Definitely worth free.

Best Buy has a deal for Steam gift cards where you can get the second one for 15% off. Free shipping for $50 and $100 cards. Steam credit can be used if you’re planning on buying a Steam Deck.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/valve-steam-100-wallet-gift-card-multi/6577204.p?skuId=6577204

Earth Appreciation!

Earth is overrated. Your loss for giving up on Saturn.

You could have said Uranus and had a decent joke but you whiffed it.

I knew it :O

I will never give up on Uranus.

Am I the only one now getting, honestly, tired of the barrage of these little sales? I know it seems silly but this seems like they’re just finding any excuse now for a sale. What’s next, the Rex Manning Day Sale?

I don’t even pay attention unless I get an alert on deals.gg, pretty much.

Yeah that’s what I should do anymore.

Thing I have never said in my entire life: “I am so tired of people periodically lowering the prices of things I like to buy.”

I kind of like these smaller themed sales over the mega seasonal sales. Easier to check everything out and the developers are usually more involved.

I know it’s ridiculous but I’m honestly feeling some sort of sale fatigue.

X4: Foundations and lots of older X games for around 18$ US

That’s exactly what it is. The devs need sales because that’s when they get traffic and actually sell stuff. The regular prices are there only to induce FOMO at this point, or for brand new titles.

A whiff of Uranus, what?