Battlefront II - EA and DICE versus the Dark Side

I couldn’t disagree more. The gameplay is a 6/10… at best. It’s just bland, with some good exceptions (space battles). The progression system, on the other hand, makes it a 4/10 or so. It’s way too grindy and even somewhat confusing, which is just baffling. It’s simply the exact opposite of what I want from a mp game.

there are so many AAA games in my backlog there’s no time for iffy shit… IMHO

100% wrong. If you want bland, try Battlefield: Hardline. This is a better game than Battelfront 1 in every possible dimension.

Totally worth 260 bucks guys.

Yep 1 turd better than another, makes all the difference

Hmm…Was everything “more expensive” prior to 2015, when Obama’s magical “Net Neutrality” regulations went into effect?

Scaremongering is not a good approach, especially when it makes so little sense.These regulations were an unnecessary solution to a problem that did not exist, which is just about the worst possible reason for the government get involved in anything (it’s far better at retrospective fixes). Consider Amazon’s 3G service, which violated net neutrality principles, but provided free 3G for kindle books downloading. Not all violations of net neutrality hurt consumers.

On the bright side: antitrust laws already prohibit abuses of monopoly power by corporations, including ISPs. And you can always regulate in the future if any real problems actually do materialize.

Depends how you define first few weeks I guess. But this is a Star Wars game. It’s the Star Wars game, in fact. It will sell a shit-ton in December, because Christmas.

New Blast map on Crait and a new hero ship - Iden Versio’s TIE fighter

I’m kinda interested in player numbers here - Even before the giant ruckus, most modes aside from Galactic Conquest never had enough players to reliably spawn a game - I wonder how it is now.

Disappointed this isn’t down to $15 yet.

I collect my daily crate and play a few rounds of heroes vs heroes and space pew pew, every week. I find the ground game zero fun with seemingly everyone having the maxed out shotgun perk.

Its all about the space battles for me. The main Galactic Conquest mode is okay, but I just don’t think the payoff is worth it. I much prefer the pew-pew in a TIE fighter or an X-wing.

I think I saw the game at 20$ CAD at Costco.

GMG had it for $25 yesterday with their code, but its OOS now.

I’m holding out for fifteen bucks!

New progression system coming in March.

I just love this for some reason.

Hmmm…

A new Season is coming soon. We’ve learned a lot from the first season of content for Star Wars Battlefront II, and we’re integrating those insights into our plans moving forward. We know you’re waiting for details on what’s coming in the next season, and we’ll have more to tell you soon.

How long was the first season then? Aren’t video game seasons meant to last a year? Or is this game mimicking 3-month Earth seasons? Will be good to know, as I bet they’ll be charging for the next one!

Was like Dec-Jan , barely 7 weeks. I recall getting special celebration crates, and then a First Order victory crate (or whatever they called it) had all green cards in it).

I am shocked crystals aren’t back yet.