Battlegrounds - Another Battle Royale game

Tips for noobs like me. Will try to join via discord this afternoon

Anyone else unable to claim their Amazon loot? I got my account connected but nothing is showing in my menu…

Weird, I got it right away. You have Twitch Prime?

I get twitch prime by virtue of having Amazon prime is my understanding. I linked my accounts…

If you’ve linked both Amazon Prime to Twitch Prime and PUBG to Twitch, then you should get the crate next time you start the game. It’s located in the same place as the crates you’ve bought, below the items (not the buy crate tab).

Empty…

Linked

Well, that sucks. Time to contact support I guess.

What do you mean connect PuBG to Twitch? I don’t know that I did that part of it…

Looks like you’ve already done that.

It was the option that appeared on the main screen after last week’s patch or so.

My 2nd solo chicken dinner:

There’s really nothing as satisfying as getting these, and I’m still shaking from the last few minutes. I think what helped me this time (like last time) was that I had time to be prone and crawl towards the last circles. Though this time I had a level 3 helmet, which helped immensely as I got both kills even though both of them saw me first.

I thought the first guy was behind a rock so I threw two grenades at it, one at each side. But turned out he had crawled towards me, but for some reason he crouched before starting to shoot me. This gave me time to soft aim with my UMP and melt him. Pro tip: an UMP is super accurate at relative short range and has almost no recoil.

Last guy was also behind a rock. I had to crawl towards the circle and then he came to the left side of it and started firing at me. But I think the helmet took most of the bullets that hit me, which kept me alive long enough to kill him (again with soft aim).

Edit: Another thing that helped a lot, was the fact that I picked up tons of energy drinks. I got shot while I was in Pochinki and trying to get to the next circle. But med aid and energy drinks boosted me up, and also kept me alive even though I spent quite some time in the blue (and then got me back up to 100% afterwards). I also popped one a couple of times after that, after being in the blue again. Having full health and being boosted is pretty important late game, and I can’t recommend picking them up enough, even if you rarely get to use them in normal games.

Ok, so now I have purchased video editing software.

My very first whack at Adobe premiere elements.

4 million copies sold.

“But why isn’t it in the sale!?” people ask.

Not on sale, but I was given a $25 gift card for amazon, so close enough. Now to get killed repeatedly

I posted over in the Steam sale thread, I have a GMG voucher that I can use to get a copy for $22. If anyone wants to reimburse me via paypal. The voucher is account tied, so I can’t just give it away.

PM me if you want a Discord invite. Fair number of us playing PUBG in there. :)

Is that the QT3 discord?

Well, it contains a few people from the QT3 Discord, but no. It belongs to a friend of mine.

Well, send me a link then, good sir!