Battlestar Galactica 15: Who Needs Morals?

Kat doesn’t get to airlock anyone. I had the deck crew fill the entire glove box of that assault raptor with cocaine and greenies. She’s staying in space until we reach Kobol.

As President @Jorn_Weines security officer I must inform you it is a bad idea for our only pilot to be out there tripping balls.

Does this mean I have to undo my “repairs” to the air circulation system on the assault raptor? I swear it was absolutely necessary for me to put the intake valve in the glovebox.

Well, it seems you have not been informed that @Jorn_Weines is no longer president.
I’ve re-assigned you to head of cocaine and greenies supplies for the fleet.

That’d be a waste. Who knows? We might never see another Cylon ship till the end of the game. I mean, you guys are super stealthy.

Okay so you jump.

-1 Fuel
+1 Food

+1 Distance

And someone gets discombobulated from the trip. @Lantz

You guys have some kind of anti-raptor agenda or something?

We’re going to run out of raptors. Morale is a slippery slope, but getting you out of sickbay should be possible before your next turn @Lantz. I mean, it is quite a while.

Yeah morale this time… Nasty

Well we have plenty of time to get healthy with these 1 distance jumps!

Yeah, I will take Option 1 and go to sickbay with the morale hit.

Alright, next turn after I get back from errands.

-1 Morale

Admiral Cain to Sickbay again. Personally I think she just goes there to drink with Doc Cottle.

Kat aka @Otthegreat, you’re ready to…fly around? I guess. Not much happening after a jump.

Edit: Son of a frakkin toaster…there’s a destroyed Raptor and Pegasus CiC is damaged. At least I saw my boo-boo before Craig did. Thus it doesn’t count.

Hmmm I can’t XO anyone, I already have 10 cards, and I can’t repair anything. Guess I’ll just hop back in my assault raptor, launch into 4 and move to 5. Might as well get ready for Cavil to conjure up some new friends for me.

Pssst… you’re already in it (Assault Raptors stay on board after jumping)

Wouldn’t want to ruin your hot box raptor.

What Craig said. I mean, I put up a board for a reason.

Well would you look at that? I guess I am still just hanging out in my party raptor in 2.

In that case, allow me to amend my turn and instead play tactics 1 (LS) to take a look at the destination deck while it’s still quiet out here.

Don’t you want to move first? :)