Battlestar Galactica 19: Operation Airlift

I’ll play Leadership 1 (XO) on @Perky_Goth to get Kat out of sickbay.

Sorry nm

That too. Outside out of that, what do I do? No useful action card right now, do I launch anticipating the Cylon fleet or get cards?

I’d get cards. Apollo can use his ability to jump out there if necessary.

Oh, sorry, no crisis after all? Move to Research and pick up a Tactics card.

Sweet. Sorry got back from the movie too late to send. @Perky_Goth you have a new card.

Crisis time then

Jump Computer Failure

This one will bring the offboard Cylons. Start with @jeffreyb

Don’t have anything for this 0 cards

Let’s see those engineering car

Does this mean another basestar is spawned?
(shudders) @CraigM

1 card

I can help!

This is one check that doesn’t hurt as much if we fail (unlike morale) I’ll leave it to you engineering sorts. 0 cards @rowe33

1 card phone bold

So @Perky_Goth, let’s say I would launch some vipers on my turn. Want me to leave the raptor to you or you going to chicken out in the research lab some more? :)

It depends on what comes up, but I’ll most likely fly. Though main batteries + Kat always works well. Take whatever you want, and take risks.

Yes.5

2 cards

I’m so dumb. I went to Google to look this game up before loading the thread and was confused why all references pointed back to QT3. LOL

We’re famous!

That’s kind of terrifying.

They were lucky. The computer could have shorted out before the fleet jumped, and it probably should have. Instead it spectacularly failed immediately after they jumped.

If there was ever a time for that, it was now. They needed time to set up their next jump anyhow. However there was one catch, they weren’t certain that every ship had gotten the coordinates before the failure. as the moments ticked by, the fate of the Dawn Voyager was uncertain. With the CAP pulled in, there was nothing to protect any ship that hadn’t jumped with the rest.

At 5 minutes the DRAEDIS was scanned for a call off checklist.

At 10 an all call was put across the comms for the captain of the Dawn Voyager.

At 15 the recordings of DRAEDIS computers were replayed.

At 30 the President was informed.

Then, at 45, the ship arrived. Seemingly unscathed.

At 50 the Cylon vanguard followed.

Skill cards

Tactics 3(CS)
Engineering 0(EN), 3(SR), 3(SR)
+15
Leadership 1(XO)
Treachery 5(EaW)

Total +9, pass. @Otthegreat you must select 1 person to draw a Mutiny card.

Basestar activation, place 1 in Cylon 2. Advance pursuit.

Cylon ships move to main board.

@jeffreyb select your leadership/ Politics

Perfect opportunity to jail the Cylon with that Mutiny card. Soon already has one.