Battlestar Galactica 19: Operation Airlift

In that case

uh, 5,4,1,3,2,6

As for 2, let’s hit the one blaring the propaganda radio. Targetting Keikeya News Channel vessel #3 from the top.

The Admiral may or may not have used her FTL to find a nice, quiet planet to dwell on her miserable failure. You just can’t tell in the middle of the rubble, and there’s no one left to care.

The peanut gallery cares!

Ok… well that was ugly. Be glad your human weaknesses are gone @soondifferent

Civvie in 5… -1 pop

third civvie in 2… -2 pop

Raiders in 1 miss Kat twice, 6,2.

The peanut gallery was crushed by the uncaring void of space

Ok I’m going to give @rowe33 his cards, and then see what he does, then figure out if you humans still have a chance, however slim.

Because another round of that? Yeah, you can’t do that.

@rowe33 tactics or leadership?

I think Kat has it in her:
death_blossom

Human battle strategy:

How nice of me too gift it.

Honestly I thought I was boned when I jumped the ship and found that second Cylon card

Ha, it almost worked in your favor when they were so focused on killing eachother. Yes, yes, you do that. You’ll never find the second Cylon then :P

We’re alive? Do we still have any hail mary to try? Something’s getting shot.

@rowe33, we could have passed the last crisis, I wasn’t asking if you could do it alone. Not saying we should have spent more cards in total, but if you had something (not seeing what) to keep, we could have done it.

EDIT: next time with the CFB, humans need to focus more on the spawners. Jumping was for trying to get breathing room, nuking would have been a better hail mary because at least something would change.

That would have been worth it no matter who won. A game with 4 executions…

Too early for full post game discussions, but this pursuit board deal is brutal. It leaves you with barely any time to facestab, backstab and refacestab.

It was your sleeper self who set off the deadly spiral by brigging Billy, I just gave you the correct code words ;)

Sorry all, will have to take my turn tonight so I can read everything and decide. Unless we have zero chance no matter what I do…

I’m not sure. You may, but without scouting the next 5 crisis cards, I can’t be sure.

Craig = The Master of Dragging out BSG Forum Games :)

Hey, this one is on Kelly ;)

This is bad.

At least Gina didn’t have to witness the slow, pathetic end of humanity.

TActics please!

@CraigM

OTOH, she could’ve stolen a nuke for better results.