Battlestar Galactica 19: Operation Airlift

I think that the Cylon fleet brings a cool element of tension to the game that really fits the theme.

Hard to evaluate the balance with one game but it seemed in the ballpark of reasonable to me.

I’m sure you guys will miss my wild and baseless accusations if I sit out, so I’ll throw my name in!

It looks like we need to play a game of BSG in order to see who gets to play in the game of BSG!

That’s right, although i’m still on a 24 hour clock with the baby and all (going better now with the sleeping though)

looks around

OK KS is out! Should we start the next round of the Quiet Game To See Who Plays the Next BSG Game? We need a couple more out the airlock I think.

Let’s play Does Rowe Fit In The Woodchipper instead. Whoever can get the most body parts in at once goes first.

I hope those chipper blades are Cylon-capable because metal don’t chip, son!

If that were the issue, I’d be fine with sitting out. Alas, poor Craig.

We’re pretty close to enough for two simultaneous games, I think. Especially if the moderators can cope with playing in the game they aren’t running… might be a little too mind-bending.

We did have one insane MEGA GAME already ;)

Only if Craig agreed.

I might save you the trouble and drop out, this probably won’t be wrapped up in 3 weeks and I plan to be extra irresponsible until after Thanksgiving.

I voted but I ultimately bow to whatever game Craig or Knight want to run

I’m still humbled to be part of the group, so whatever comes up is fine. 6 players is probably the best, though.

I’m reasonably sure there aren’t 12 + 2 of us anyway. So that poll is basically useless. Will just have to wait for World Traveler @CraigM to give a verdict.

My preference also whatever @CraigM decides.

I decide to be incredibly embarrassed by my performance here. One of those ‘I’ve not sat down at a computer all week’ type deals.

But here I am! Let me run through things and see where we are.

Newcomer @rho21 gets a slot
Previous winners @jeffreyb and @soondifferent get slots
The remaining two slots get allocated to byzantine and obscure rulings between @Lantz @Jorn_Weines @Knightsaber @rowe33 @Perky_Goth

And here are those byzantine rules ;)

It is a race. A race to the last remaining Raptor on Caprica. There are two seats available…

Each round I will select one card of each type and lay them face down randomly. Your task is two fold, you select one face down card, and you guess a color. You will move forward that number of spaces. If you guess the color right you double movement. If it is Treachery, however, you move backwards that number. If you guessed Treachery you get a single move forwards.

Simple enough?

One last thing, if at any time you point at a zero, you will get a bonus. Your choice.
Draw one card from the deck of your choice, and you may, after revealing, choose to replace the revealed card with the one from your hand.
Point at a card, flip it, then decide if you are going to keep it or pick another. The second is chosen blindly like normal.

You may all choose. Multiple people may select the same card, and they will only be revealed one everyone has selected. Unless someone declares they are using a power, that is.

Do we send you our choice in PM?