Battlestar Galactica 22 - Craig's Not Here, Man

1 card Sorry for delay @Knightsaber

Delays on a weekend? Unacceptable! /s

Let’s see:

Leadership 0(IW)
Tactics 1(LS), 1(LS), 2(LS), 2(LS), 3(UP)
Engineering 1(Repair), 3(Calc)

+13

Piloting 3(MF)

Total +10 = Pass, no effect.

And the Basestars are firing again.

Roll: 5 - Hit
Roll: 1 - Cylon Targeting Computer Uncalibrated

+1 Jump Prep = We be jumping.

Where does the hit go, @soondifferent?

Well guys, after the recent discussion do we want to try saving Pegasus? The Main Batteries are still working and it’s better for raider clearing than pilots most of the time. Plus we can salvage the airlock for later.

(maybe not most of the time, but it can wipe a big swarm easier, which is when it’s needed.)

P.S. for card tracking types, Destiny was just rebuilt.

I think it is worth trying. We draw a lot of engineering.

We’re not in any particular trouble here, so I’m in favour of people throwing some repairs around to keep Pegasus unexploded. The only problem we have is that most of our engineering card draws are also on our pilots. Not a problem until we need both of them in space.

May as well take this hit on Pegasus anyway though, as it won’t blow it up (right?). Much better than risking a bunch of cards by drawing damage to communications and dumping me into sick bay.

Yeah good points. I wanted to spare pegasus because the main batteries is probably the more useful part and it’s still intact, but since it’s your turn coming up we won’t take chances. Damage to Pegasus @Knightsaber

Okie dokie, Pegasus is hit in the Main Battery. Hey it still has an engine to limp along behind you with.

Sending Destinations to Admiral @Otthegreat

I choose:
https://forum-cdn.quartertothree.com/uploads/default/original/3X/b/2/b2b9c81e8360b63813cf856e5850ab364f3df30b.jpg

I can confirm that that is better than the card I saw. The admiral has my full confidence for at least one more jump.

You guys lost a Fuel, are we surprised that’s the first resource loss? (Yes).

Off you go, Dee.

@rho21

Hmm. I’m unable to delegate, and I’m unable to repair anything. I can’t even go scouting our next destination.

I think I’ll do the Dee thing and collect all the civilians in space 3. @Knightsaber

That is in fact, a Dee thing. Give me a minute to crisis you.

Edit: I assume you want to know what’s in each one, also?

Whoever planted these explosives is a straight up meanie-bear!

22-crisis8

@Otthegreat, you pick.

We have some pretty heavily laden transports out there. Probably a good idea to get some of them home before too long.

Option 1. Those Raptors just keep exploding, hopefully it doesn’t become a problem.

And now that the board is clear hopefully we can empty out sickbay. It’s getting a little crowded in here.

Yeah. Would have done that for you had I drawn an XO.

Okay, Dee was playing with explosived and blew up a Raptor, I suppose. That’s unfortunate.

Dee to sickbay.
-1 Raptor.
Raider pops in on Cylon Fleet space 7-8.

+1 Jump Prep

Oh, also, Pursuit Track +1, @rowe33, place a civvie in a space other than 3

I’ll put it in 4 so it’s closer to me.